This is one of the girls in my music lessons singing a cover of Lesson Learned. Our teacher is Angela Kelman of the old country band Farmers daughters and we went to her producers studio to do some recordings and this masterpiece was born. Give it a listen.
http://soundcloud.com/sulack/lesson-learned
Vocals are absolutely amazing! It has such a delicate sound to it, almost like it's so fragile that if you touch it, it will break.

I think the minimalistic view on the piano playing is perfect here, really lets you focus on the vocals, and just is there to help support her. Absolutely great.

You obviously have a great teacher, and are surrounded by a lot of people with talent. Definitely should stick with this group!
Quote by JustJeff
Vocals are absolutely amazing! It has such a delicate sound to it, almost like it's so fragile that if you touch it, it will break.

I think the minimalistic view on the piano playing is perfect here, really lets you focus on the vocals, and just is there to help support her. Absolutely great.

You obviously have a great teacher, and are surrounded by a lot of people with talent. Definitely should stick with this group!

Thanks, my teacher was in absolute tears when we where recording this song.