I'm not sure if a pedal like this exists, but I thought about how limited my Whammy pedal was in relation to floating tremolos and my lack of a Volume pedal, and just was wondering why isn't there a pedal that really does all of this for a decent price ($200?) with some good sounding effects, not super synthetic and electronic sounding? Something along the lines of all the expression pedals, like a Wah, a Volume, a Whammy, and then a Floating Trem version of the Whammy with pulling and pushing the whammy bar without messing with the settings. I drew up some ideas, nothing too technical but some regular designs, most of this is based off a digitech whammy. Suggestions, comments, ideas, maybe I can construct this myself? All input appreciated.

http://img830.imageshack.us/g/img0184il.jpg/

This is a link to the album because the pictures are sideways because my phone didn't take the pictures right, you can rotate them in the album and zoom in or whatever.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edit: Also if you can't read any of the writing just say and I'll tell you what it says.
Good idea.. I've had some similar thoughts, but unfortunately it's the technical side that's the limiting factor (at least as far as I know)... I'm trying to learn how to build pedals to make a whammy pedal that just goes up a half step, a full step, or a step and a half (instead of a full octave) for some more usable bends. I've also been wanting to build a pedal that goes from clean to distorted or delay or tremolo (with an expression pedal); essentially, more dynamic control of the effects with your feet other than just on/bypass.
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1
Quote by cheeekens
Good idea.. I've had some similar thoughts, but unfortunately it's the technical side that's the limiting factor (at least as far as I know)... I'm trying to learn how to build pedals to make a whammy pedal that just goes up a half step, a full step, or a step and a half (instead of a full octave) for some more usable bends. I've also been wanting to build a pedal that goes from clean to distorted or delay or tremolo (with an expression pedal); essentially, more dynamic control of the effects with your feet other than just on/bypass.

Yeah this is the kind of stuff I'm looking for, the whammy is fun but it has it's limits as to how useful it can be sometimes.. That's a good idea! I never thought of having a whammy do stepped bends.
lol yeah man on the whammy pedal, the only setting I really use are the octave up or octave down (and the harmony setting too). Sometimes the drop D tuning is okay too. The bend setting adds a chorus-y effect even when the pedal isn't pressed. But notice how the tracking on the pedal is a little off/distorts and the pedal sucks some tone, so I think there's some technical limitations to the type of stuff we're thinking of doing. But like I said, hopefully some guys like us could learn to make a quality whammy-like pedal =)
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1