Page 1 of 2
TL;DR:

Night of Vodka
Hangover.
projectile vomiting for the past 3 hours.
Need to eat but it will undoubtedly come back up.

Help.
RIP Tom Searle.
Nothing. You only taste stomach acid. Only a hint of food.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Peanut butter sandwiches.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Have some toast and Sprite/7up.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by Gerard_xD
Nothing.

In my opinion, eating nothing and then dry-heaving is worse than eating something light on the stomach and puking it back up.

But whatever strokes your goat.
Bread! Soak up all your stomach juices.
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Milk
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Bread and water. Nothing greasy. You want to rehydrate and flush the alcohol from your bloodstream while soaking up the problems in your stomach.
I'm telling you, peanut butter tastes exactly the same coming up. You could just drink a bunch of water and not eat. Probably not too smart of a plan, but at least puking water is neither painful or nasty tasting.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Taki Nitro chips taste like vomit (literally) so i can only assume they might taste like real food on the way back up
Check out my band Disturbed
I got home and dry wrenched last nights Tea (ate it like 14 hours ago) and I couldn't understand why it wasn't digested. No water in my stomach = disgusting mix of chips and cake which was hard to bring up.

Started on the water and it helped. It was easier to throw up, even if it made more of a mess in my shower. And then the bath. And then the bath a few more times.

I'm gonna try dry toast and water, i think. Good idea?
RIP Tom Searle.
Stick with it. You do NOT want bananas. I forgot what the issue is, but a doctor told me that there's something in them that's not good for upset stomachs.
Bananas taste good coming up, think they make you puke more though...
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by StewieSwan
Taki Nitro chips taste like vomit (literally) so i can only assume they might taste like real food on the way back up

As much as I like your logic, I don't think that is true. Nor do I think OP will be willing to perform such an experiment in his/her predicament. Lol
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Quote by trueamerican
Stick with it. You do NOT want bananas. I forgot what the issue is, but a doctor told me that there's something in them that's not good for upset stomachs.

Potassium. Too much will make you puke and drain your potassium. Also, too little will make you puke. I have had a potassium deficiency before. Not fun
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Why not ask a doctor why you're puking so much?
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Seriously, Sprite or 7up for the flavor. It tastes the same going down as it does coming back up. Bread/toast will take care of the rest. Be sure to throw in a little water too.

Listen to me. I'm 31. I'm no stranger to hangovers. A lot of you were still shitting yourselves when I started drinking.

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by HowToFly
Milk

this. also, knuckle sandwiches.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
cotton candy.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

If anyone here vomits regularly enough to be able to answer that question, then they have a problem.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
If anyone here vomits regularly enough to be able to answer that question, then they have a problem.

you're just jealous because i'm hotter than you

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

@ DonGlover - Anybody with a functioning memory should be able to answer that question. I've puked three times in the last five years, and I was actually sick for one of 'em.

Have a drink and relax.

Puss.

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by Jazz Funeral
@ DonGlover - Anybody with a functioning memory should be able to answer that question. I've puked three times in the last five years, and I was actually sick for one of 'em.

Have a drink and relax.

Puss.

Woah woah woah tough guy, I submit. Sorry I don't have your 15 or so years of drinking experience under my belt. All I have is this well conditioned liver...

--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
honestly ive only ever thrown up once in my life and i was six at the time (whilst sick and in a moving vehicle). so i cant comment on the matter.

i have a golden stomach.
Quote by JayT44
Bananas taste good coming up, think they make you puke more though...

Nothing is worse than throwing up bananas id rather eat feces and wash it down with rancid milk than throw up bananas I say taco bell all the way.
Quote by izbbass
Why not ask a doctor why you're puking so much?

Quote by MH400
TL;DR:

Night of Vodka
Hangover.

Jesus Christ, not even a TL;DR can save you.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Drink hot mint tea. Chicken broth, and toast. Nothing too heavy. But FIRST, drink the tea. You will either throw up or not. If you don't throw up after a few minutes, eat the broth slowly. Then finish with toast. Relax.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by trueamerican

They actually are good. The BRAT diet is used for people with stomach flus. Bananas, rice, applesauce, toast.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Ginger Ale. If you dont eat anything, it really wont taste bad at all. itll just suck cause you're throwing up
I puked up a greek salad once and it was delicious going out and didn't even smell bad, just smelled like greek salad
7up and bread. Maybe dip the bread in olive oil for flavor.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
I threw up last night

i swear to god i thought something was going to rupture in my head
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Page 1 of 2