Hi pit, Conan is on tonight at 11. I want to watch this great show while eating some bacon pizza. I have a frozen pizza and some bacon. How do I combine these two wonderful things to make a tasty, tasty treat for myself while I watch Conan? Am I supposed to half-cook the bacon, put it on the pizza and then throw the whole thing in the oven.......or am I supposed to place the raw bacon on the pizza and then put it in the oven? Help please.

tl;dr: How do I make a bacon pizza with a frozen pizza?
1. Cook bacon while pizza is in the oven.
2. Cut up bacon (unless you want full strips)
3. Put bacon on cooked pizza
4. Mmmmm
Quote by .Joker.
1. Cook bacon while pizza is in the oven.
2. Cut up bacon (unless you want full strips)
3. Put bacon on cooked pizza
4. Mmmmm

This, it's the only way.
I don't want to just put the cooked bacon on the cooked pizza. I want them to blend a bit more, man.

Thanks for the suggestions guys
Quote by sticksause
I don't want to just put the cooked bacon on the cooked pizza. I want them to blend a bit more, man.

Unless you make the pizza from scratch this is your only option.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
microwave the bacon just to heat it up, then cook it on your pizza
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Quote by sticksause

You could dump loads of cheese over the bacon.
Quote by tayroar
Unless you make the pizza from scratch this is your only option.

I'm no gourmet chef, so idk if my idea would work. I was thinking of partially cooking the bacon and then placing it on the uncooked pizza. I would then add some more cheese and throw it in the oven until the the pizza is cooked and the newly added cheese melts (bacon would finish cooking in the meantime).
As someone who cooks a lot (and a regular at the cooking thread, where this belongs), here's how I'd do it.

Put the pizza in the oven. Meanwhile, start cooking your bacon. But don't flip it. Cook one side until that side is done. Pull the pizza out of the oven, put the bacon on the pizza with the cooked side touching the cheese, and then cook until the bacon is fully cooked. That's the best way.
Make Conan really proud and tightly weave bacon together to form a water tight pizza crust. Then cover that with pizza sauce and cheese. Top with bacon and other goodness. Then cook it in the oven.

Post pics if you decide to do this. I want to see this creation come to life.
This space has been intentionally left blank.
Cook the bacon first, get it real crispy then throw it on your pizza. Are you really that helpless?
I followed trueamerican's advice and it worked. Thanks dude, you Are a TRUE American
Quote by sticksause
I followed trueamerican's advice and it worked. Thanks dude, you Are a TRUE American

Git 'r dun! But seriously, I've been cooking for about 15 years, so I would hope I know how to put crispy bacon on a frozen pizza