I don't see the issue. The guy just doesn't know guitars very well, and he's basing the guitar off a Gibson SG. What's the crime?
I'd ask for more pictures. Sounds like he is trying to lure a new guitarist with it. Probably is just an Epi. I can't tell from the pictures though. Front and back of the headstock would tell. If you see the back it should have the serial number carved into it. Epi's have them printed.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
Get a picture of the headstock and the serial number
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
I don't see the issue. The guy just doesn't know guitars very well, and he's basing the guitar off a Gibson SG. What's the crime?

He's selling it as a Gibson SG. Not basing it after a Gibson. It clearly says that the first sentence of the ad.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans

There's not even a brand on the headstock! It's a CHEAP guitar! Who is going to sell a Gibson for $75?!
Quote by xkreedx
He's selling it as a Gibson SG. Not basing it after a Gibson. It clearly says that the first sentence of the ad.

Except pictures of the guitar show that it is shaped as a Gibson SG, but is definitely not a legit Gibson SG, so seller does not know his guitars well enough.

and

/thread
He's probably selling one of those Maestro models that has the Gibson name on it. If he was clueless enough to buy one at all he probably doesn't know that there's a differences.
It's an old, OLD Gibson-Baldwin SG. It's department store, sub-entry-level. It's unfit to even bear the Epiphone name. Sorry man.
I don't think he's trying to rip anyone off, He is saying that it's a Signature series, I think they usually come from Christmas crackers or something, but I have seen them before.
As someone else said they're not even fit enough to have the Epiphone name on them LOL.
I don't think that it is even an Epi, let alone a Gibby.
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease