Page 1 of 5
Hangovers. That shit gets old fast.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
Join date.

oh wait...
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
People in younger grades than me, meaning like 4 or 5 years younger than me.
When i walked into gamestop and for the first time realized i could buy an M-rated game without a parent
The lord of the rings one made me realise how fast life is and how I need to do more stuff.

**** you Masamune.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
being asked how to make a mixed tape

time to get my gold card now i guess
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
I think I'm too young for that list.

Anywho, touchscreens. I remember when the were "neat" and barely functional.

Edit: Cassette tapes I totally forgot about them, even though I have one sitting right on my desk.

Quote by Zoot Allures
1990 was 60 years ago

que?
Last edited by Alex Vik at May 16, 2011,
Quote by Colgate Total
When people don't know what a cassette tape is, or even a discman.

I called them walkmans though.

I use to love getting new CDs. Even if it wasn't that good, I would read up on albums, the artists and learn to love it because I paid for them. Now that music comes so easily it sort of takes away the magic of putting in a CD for the first time and letting the artist guide me.
Quote by Nelsean
The lord of the rings one made me realise how fast life is and how I need to do more stuff.

**** you Masamune.

same with the rugrats.
Quote by Alex Vik
I think I'm too young for that list.

Me too. Considering I'm only twenty, my memory of pop culture and shit doesn't start until the late '90s, and even then it's fuzzy.

Anyway, I grew up watching as many, if not more, '60s and '70s cartoons as '90s cartoons, and I listen to more 60s/70s/80s music than 90s/00s music, so the fact that shit from the '90s is old means nothing to me.
I'm 19, almost 2 decades old. Sure doesn't feel like it.. Feels like just yesterday I was watching BRAND NEW episodes of Rugrats on TV..
I'm only 15, but when I talk to kids younger than me who don't remember when Rugrats was on it makes me feel old.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by assparade69
how many ****ing pokemon there are now

Not enough

Some of them are absolutely ridiculous, and not in a good way.. But I've heard the new ones are incredible games still. I'm very tempted to get a DS for Pokemon and the re-make of OOT for the 3DS..
Yeah, none of this makes me feel especially old. I partook in hardly any of this stuff as it happened. I wasn't watching Seinfeld when I was 6 or using America Online when I was 3.
Well...shit...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by SlayingDragons
The gamecube is over 10 years old.

I feel that's something most on here can relate to.

Not me, sadly. My dad never got me one, so now that I'm 17 and their price has dropped dramatically, I went and bought one myself for $20. It's not the same

At least I've got my N64.
Quote by SlayingDragons

Oh Christ.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by SlayingDragons

WTF. i feel even older now
Quote by SlayingDragons

Oh my god

And I still own mine. It's just sitting in a closest collecting dust though.. A few things for it were stolen by a "Friend" awhile back

I remember the day I went and got one, too. Very clearly.. I think I bought Luigi's Mansion, Super Smash Bros Brawl, the awesome Mario Sunshine.

What memories..
Quote by Nelsean

**** you Masamune.

I feel the same way.
Well that made me feel like an old grandma. Next thing you know they'll be posting another "This Will Make You Feel Old" web page saying crazy shit like people don't ride in chariots with horses anymore and that rape is illegal.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Quote by samick007
Words of wisdom from xkcd

http://xkcd.com/891/

Just reminded me, I have my movie ticket for when I went to see Toy Story in theaters right when it came out.. That's crazy.

And the movie was only 4 bucks! Now it's like 12, and 20 something for the stupid 3D shit.
մʂìղց էհìʂ ƒօղէ ʍɑҟҽʂ ʍҽ ƒҽҽӀ զմìէҽ օӀժҽ
Pepsi girl is hot now.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Remembering that my profile pic is from almost 5 years ago.

Really, the one thing that makes me feel older than anything else is realizing that in about 3-5 years, I will have to deal with little dickheads that weren't even born in the same millennium as me.

Think about that for a minute. The noobs that will be on this very forum in just over a year and a half will have been born in a different millennium then you.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Page 1 of 5