Firastly, what are some great harmonizing pedal other than Boss PS-6 ?

Secondly, in what genres can the analog delay be used? Since it gives a warm sound, rather then the bright sound like the actual signal... Or one guitarist should have both an analog and a digital delay for separate purpose?

Thanks!
My Guitar Rig:

> '09 Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue w/ DiMarzio John Petrucci Set
> ESP LTD V-50 Black
> Line 6 POD X3 Live
> Dunlop DB-01 Crybaby From Hell
An analog delay gives a warmer, dirtier, noisier, and more organic repeat compared to a digital delay, which gives a clear, pristine and sometimes sterile repeat. It really depends what sound you're after personally. Or you can look into tape-emulating pedals, which gives clearer and cleaner repeats than an analog delay, but more organic and with a more natural decay than digital delay. Personally I'm more into the tape delay camp.

As for the harmoniser, are you looking for a cheaper alternative, or an alternative to Boss? Eventide Pitchfactor is great if price isn't an issue.
Can you give some suggestions of tape-emulating pedals??
My Guitar Rig:

> ESP LTD V-50 Black
> Line 6 POD X3 Live
i always get torn for my behringer copies but there just copies of the boss and IMO do pretty much the same as their BOSS counterparts.

if ure on budget that would be a place to go, with the only exception being distortion or boost which id recommend getting the real mccoy.
Quote by metalter
Can you give some suggestions of tape-emulating pedals??

Depends what your budget is. For around $160 - the TC Electronic Flashback is a multi-delay pedal. Does tape, analog, digital, yadda yadda. Check it out on proguitarshop. And also the Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport Junior is nice. As is the Catalinbread Montevillian Echo. Up in the $200-$250 range you have the Mad Professor Deep Blue delay (CB version) Wampler Faux Tape Echo, the Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport which has switchable modulation whilst the Junior version doesn't, Dr Scientist Sunny Day delay...And in the $300-$400 range you have the Strymon El Capistan (which I have, and is awesome - has a million and a half parameters to control your delay sound and has tap tempo also) and the Skreddy Echo (which a lot of people love, but doesn't have much features-wise compared to the El Cap). And there are heaps more that I can't think of at the moment, but that list should give you a good starting point. Look up some clips on youtube.
thank you everyone!!!
My Guitar Rig:

> ESP LTD V-50 Black
> Line 6 POD X3 Live