I have a vyper 15w modeling amp an it serve's it purpose, but I need something bigger an better sounding.

Budget? - $150 to $300 but will go up if needed

Genres? - Asking Alexandria,Miss May I,Attack Attack, Of Mice An Men,TDWP,FFDP,BFMV,COB,In Flame's,Slipknot,PWD,August Burn's Red.

New or Used? - Used would be better

Home or Gig? - Both

Closest City? - Burlington,Ia

Current Gear? - Jackson js32t guitar an Peavey Vyper 15w modeling amp
Last edited by Austin174 at May 17, 2011,
Budget? - What is practical for you and what is your limit?

Genres? - What style do you play mostly, fav guitarists, do you need cleans, etc?

New or Used? - Lots of great amps out there used, especially in a down economy.

Home or Gig? - Also important. Maybe you do both. Jamming with a drummer can be considered 'gigging' but you won't have a PA etc.

Closest City? - We aren't here to stalk you but we need to know where you are in the world roughly and we can help further if we know what city you are in (ie craigslist, local shops, Guitar Center used section, etc)

Current Gear? - Also good for us to know.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Bugera 6260/6262 or a used Peavey 5150(II)/6505(+). Both will do the trick extremely well. Also, if you're playing in a band, combos are still insanely loud for all tube, and they'll do the trick. If you want to be REALLY loud, stacks aren't too much more expensive. Although, I wouldn't suggest getting the Bugera cab.
Quote by JTNorquay
Bugera 6260/6262 or a used Peavey 5150(II)/6505(+). Both will do the trick extremely well. Also, if you're playing in a band, combos are still insanely loud for all tube, and they'll do the trick. If you want to be REALLY loud, stacks aren't too much more expensive. Although, I wouldn't suggest getting the Bugera cab.

Not for $300...

You're better off saving more because with that money you aren't going to be much better off. You need at least $500 to start thinking about an upgrade from a vypyr
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
you can snag a used bugera combo for around 300, just have to get lucky on craigslist. the 6260 would fit nicely to what you play, just when u get the money upgrade the speakers because the stock ones are garbage
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
I will take a look at it on YouTube.
Last edited by Austin174 at May 17, 2011,