I got an interview for a data entry position. from what I can find on the internet, its basically sitting at a desk entering data from paper into a computer, digitalising it.

I'm feeling like it's kind of a scam... can anyone shed some light on what this job could involve? anyone done this kinda of thing before?
XBL Gamertag: CashMoney54
it's not a 'work at home' or online service.

there is an office close to my home.
I'm not worried that the job is a scam, i'm worried that TS is a scam.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
It's just an interview. It's not like you have to take the job (assuming they offer it to you). Go to the interview, get all the information about the job that you can find out, and decide from there whether you should take it (once again, assuming they offer the position to you).
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
I've read one review stating its commission based. that particular reviewer noted making less than minimum wage. I didn't even think that was legal... maybe he/she was a slow typer.
I'm not sure how pay structure works or what that job entails where you are, CashMoney but down here data entry is a pretty standard, pretty boring job. But it pays, although I've never heard of a data entry position being commission based. I'm sure all will be told in the interview though.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Be sure to save one bullet for yourself from when you eventually go crazy from the boredom and decide to shoot up the place.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG