Lately I have been remembering every single dream..With one very interesting occurrence....I took a 30 minute nap, when something in my dream triggered me waking up, and I was only able to open one eye, and i was shaking and unable to move. I think this may have been part of the dream?

..Maybe I dreamt that I woke up and didn't wake up until a few seconds after that...I don't know, it's weird.

Has anyone had similar experiences?
Sleep called it's paralysis
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR:
Indie super T black (modded with active and passive pickups)
Daisy Rock Rock Candy Special
Probably sleep paralysis, you should check your totem anyways though.
Interviewer: What types of super-powers would you want if you could have them?

The Rev: I’d like to be invisible so I could kill Johnny
Johnny: I’d want to be invisible so the Rev couldn’t find me

ARANEA
My Band
Had a dream once that I went whitewater rafting with Hulk Hogan.

That was odd.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

I had something similar happen to me. In my case it felt like I was gradually coming out of sleep and I heard this loud static noise. I tried to roll onto the other side, but it was really difficult to move, my body felt really heavy and the rolling felt like in a slow motion. I didn't open my eyes til the noise disappeared, though.
You wanna hear a f**ked up dream?

Two nights ago, I dreamt that Tosin Abasi was playing the halftime show for the Superbowl, and Vince McMahon was hosting.. Oh it gets better.

So Vince got angry at Tosin for something, and beat him up. Told him he's fired.

Now for some reason during this whole event, it's being show to my entire town on a giant screen that is, for some f**ked up reason, positioned at this roundabout in the center of town near the high school. So there's like 50 people gathered around, right.. I'm with some random chick who I have no idea who it was.

And I guess I drove my car there and parked on the sidewalk, 'cuz I was apparently concerned about it's safety and all my CDs.

So we watch Vince beat up Tosin, and then I wake up. You have idea how full of f**k my brain felt after that.

I seriously do not understand. Halp?
Lmao you guys are....Haha, so sleep paralysis it is! I've never shared a dream, but that sounds.......like it would be so damn freaky
Quote by crimson205
Lmao you guys are....Haha, so sleep paralysis it is! I've never shared a dream, but that sounds.......like it would be so damn freaky

Well it was nice, but it raised a lot of questions that i can't answer. I have no idea how that can happen but it did, or at least i'm about 99% sure of it, since i made sure i was told about it from them to me too , the day after. So it wasn't just me being agreed with.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Well it was nice, but it raised a lot of questions that i can't answer. I have no idea how that can happen but it did, or at least i'm about 99% sure of it, since i made sure i was told about it from them to me too , the day after. So it wasn't just me being agreed with.

That's so awesome though, even though it would freak the hell out of me..So people who are in your dream, are the ones that may have had the same dream?
Quote by crimson205
That's so awesome though, even though it would freak the hell out of me..So people who are in your dream, are the ones that may have had the same dream?

Nah, this only happened once remember and it involved a person i know, and the next day i was bringing up dreams in the conversation and they told me about theirs, and i said that it sounded a lot like mine.

Needless to say, i asked them to describe it in detail because it sounded like the same thing except from each of our perspectives. And the details they described we're all accurate to my one. For instance, at one point i was returning to a house that we both lived in (in the dream of course) and because it was so vivid i can remember there being a small hallway about 3ft long after the entrance and then glass doors either side after that, then a wall then a walk in kitchen on the left (my left) and a white 2 seater rounded sofa on the right, and this was in front of the living room.

I could go on , just random little details like this , and i made sure that they told me as much as i told them of it too, because i knew that to have any credibility it couldn't just be them agreeing with things i said.

Apparently this has happened to other people before from what i've researched, and one of my friends said they had this same thing happen to them too. I have no idea how this is possible though, normally i'd write off this kind of thing because it just seems impossible.
that used to happen to me a lot, it's sleep paralysis. hasn't happened lately though.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah, this only happened once remember and it involved a person i know, and the next day i was bringing up dreams in the conversation and they told me about theirs, and i said that it sounded a lot like mine.

Needless to say, i asked them to describe it in detail because it sounded like the same thing except from each of our perspectives. And the details they described we're all accurate to my one. For instance, at one point i was returning to a house that we both lived in (in the dream of course) and because it was so vivid i can remember there being a small hallway about 3ft long after the entrance and then glass doors either side after that, then a wall then a walk in kitchen on the left (my left) and a white 2 seater rounded sofa on the right, and this was in front of the living room.

I could go on , just random little details like this , and i made sure that they told me as much as i told them of it too, because i knew that to have any credibility it couldn't just be them agreeing with things i said.

Apparently this has happened to other people before from what i've researched, and one of my friends said they had this same thing happen to them too. I have no idea how this is possible though, normally i'd write off this kind of thing because it just seems impossible.

That is interesting, but it DOES seem impossible. Maybe it's just one of those things...I don't know. I didn't have anyone i remember in my dream, but next time I do, I'm asking that person if he had that dream. It would be quite the experience..
Quote by crimson205
That is interesting, but it DOES seem impossible. Maybe it's just one of those things...I don't know. I didn't have anyone i remember in my dream, but next time I do, I'm asking that person if he had that dream. It would be quite the experience..

Like i say, i don't know how it happened but there were too many details pointed out to me and from me to them for me to write it off. The closest thing i can compare it to is one of those stories about identical twins , where one loses a finger and the others swells up and goes all weird, or something.
Quote by mrfinkle213
Had a dream once that I went whitewater rafting with Hulk Hogan.

That was odd.

Sounds like a wet dream.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.