Holy shit, just went against a troll team of 5 ADC mid.
Had Xerath. Got killed when I went to facecheck the blue bush at start, then, when the game began, I found out they were all mid. Took our tower in like 3 minutes, then the second in 4 more.
We eventually all got thornmail (except for me) and ninja tabi (except for me), and eventually won.
Still, what an annoying team to go against...

Also, I've noticed that Vi seems like a mix of certain top-lane champs. Her passive and ulti are very similar to Malphite's, and her W is similar to Jax's ulti.
Still a decent hero though, very difficult 1v1.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
She does seem better relegated to the jungle.
She seems capable of having some good ganks with her kit.

However, I think there's a possibility for her to lane. She seems to suit the aggressive laner with her passive. Activate the passive with Q, then finish off the combo whilst the shield is still up. The main problem is that once the passive is gone, she has to wait a couple of seconds for it to come back, meaning she can get harrassed alot whilst it's on cooldown.
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
shes not amazing in the jungle either

shes an amazing champ late, no doubt, but she doesn't sit well in any lane and jungling her is just kinda giving your team a shitty disadvantage in the laning phase

can secure a kill on a squishy once she hits 6, which gets the ball rolling a bit later, thats assuming she hasn't had to burn her ult just to survive an invasion or something though, and once she's used it on a gank its back to farming the jungle until its up again

just what ive found anyway, but im terrible
Vi is so much fun. I think it depends on who she is matched against though. She can lane pretty well depending on the other champ, and I tried her jungle, and she's not too bad either.

She can do either top or jungle imo
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
would anyone be willing to trade $10 iTunes for $10 RP? I have no use for iTunes anymore and would really like to get snow day ziggly wiggly
I've decided it. I really don't like playing as Xerath.
Just doesn't feel that fun to play. I'd rather stick with Orianna and Anivia.

Then again, it's not like I get to play mid alot anyway. Even if I type 'mid' as soon as I enter, someone's already typed it, or they instalocked.
Moments like that really put me off LoL...
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Quote by behind_you
I pick last most of the time, so I'm usually either bushcamper or forest wanderer.

Is that your way of saying support?
If so, then you're doing it wrong.
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Yeah, yeah, support is more than just sitting in the bush babysitting your adc

I've heard it countless times.
ggg1 ggg3

As someone who has played the support role a few times, I would like to warn you guys.
Do not play Zilean or Nidalee as support if you don't have any idea on how to harrass.
The amount of times I see enemy players choosing non-meta supports because they saw Dyrus do it, or whatever, is so frustrating.
They always play so terribly, and it's quite easy to counter most of the time.
The main non-meta support I'd say is worth the time is Shaco. He works really well as a support, but you do require a good adc to work with.
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
if I can get RP before the winter skins stop selling, I'm gonna get ziggs, but if not I'll get zyra first
Well, I just played my first game as evelynn
I like to think I did well....but I'm not too sure xD

I normally go caitlyn, so big differences in character innit, cept they're both squishy

I wasn't entirely sure how to play Evelynn
I mean, I took a look at one or two guides and kinda went about playing as her in a 3v3
She seemed pretty weak early on, her Q ability seemed pretty different from what I'm used to
But, I enjoyed her play style somewhat

Any real advice for playing with Evelynn?
I've seen people use her a jungler, where they then go and gank champions
Or as a mid laner/jungler....
Any real advice in the playing Evelynn department? Specifically as a jungler I guess
:3
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Highelf04

Any real advice for playing with Evelynn?
I've seen people use her a jungler, where they then go and gank champions
Or as a mid laner/jungler....
Any real advice in the playing Evelynn department? Specifically as a jungler I guess

Don't jungle her. Roaming AP mid is the most effective way to play her, imo. Just push the lane hard and roam.

Once you get abyssal and DFG, you should be able to 1v1 pretty much anyone. And you can just destroy whole teams if you get a good ult off and they group.

But still, she's an assassin, so just use DFG on the squishy, q, run up and e, and qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq till they're dead. Then w and run away with your 600 movement speed.