Page 4 of 556
Gosh, Vayne is so broken. Just went 10/0 in a game with her...
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Yeah I just started playing this. Originally played it for like a week a couple months ago before I removed because it was causing problems.
Hit me up in the US server. Locomurillo for you.

MAL
****ing Nunu's Ice 'splosion... we'll get intermediate one day boys, and then we'll be men...

And remember anyone new who wants to play, always join the UG Chat Room, and sorry to post them again but directions are here:

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/u...am/forum/68966/

People are usually there to group with, it was crazy active today from 4pm-now
NYY _______________________________________________ NYG
trick to keeping nunu down...

stun him as soon as he ults.

Simple as that.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Nunu's ult is painful, but remember there's little he can do in a teamfight aside from his ult and his snowball. Just flash out of it and procede to outrun/ignore.

Quote by captivate
trick to keeping nunu down...

stun him as soon as he ults.

Simple as that.

Stunning him still triggers the ult. Better to flash out and completely avoid the damage.

MAL
Last edited by Flagon at May 25, 2011,
Quote by rebekahgfx
HoN isn't free, and I've heard from people who play it that it's kinda meh.

I've been playing HoN since the beta, and it's definitely not meh. I'm not particularly great at the game, and I readily admit that the playerbase is full of dicks, but the game itself is well maintained with updates and regularly added heroes (All of whom you can pick btw ) . I don't know LoL first hand but from what I've gathered, HoN is a lot better balanced as well. Although that was gathered from the HoN forums so it's obviously a bit biased.
So fell Lord Perth...

... And the countryside did shake with that thunder.
Alrighty, I feel like I'm back in it enough to play with you guys.

IGN: Devilution

I play sporadically during the day, and usually a little late at night.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I wouldn't mind playing with some of you lads, I actually just got out of a particularly good game as Olaf (who I main, along with Shaco) where I went 25-6-7. It was funny as we had an AFK member and my team.. was pretty much dead weight (though I never troll or get angry in game, probably a side effect of being a teacher, usually I just laugh it off and start joking around with my team and my enemies).

At one point the enemy team said "Olaf + 3 + AFK, OP team composition!!!"

My ingame name is TimmyPage, and I'm level 29, just tell me where you're from when adding me :p
I honestly think this game has the worst community I've ever seen.
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
I honestly think this game has the worst community I've ever seen.

Untrue, TF2 takes that prize.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Its the reason why I never play that game.

OT: Cant log in to LoL
Too many people logged in, been waiting in line for ages
add me

Last edited by Blackbullet at May 25, 2011,
There's one guy in my dorm who thinks it's the most innovative game ever, he's really easy to troll

And I haven't seen the servers down since I started playing again, guess I just get lucky.
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
There's one guy in my dorm who thinks it's the most innovative game ever, he's really easy to troll

And I haven't seen the servers down since I started playing again, guess I just get lucky.

Some of the heroes are really original. See Kat's mechanic, Mordes, Vlad, Rene... Rumble is kind of meh, although powerful.

Hon is FAR better balanced than LoL. Mainly because patches are generally far and in between, but work. Except for that armadon bug. ugh.

MAL
Quote by Flagon
Some of the heroes are really original. See Kat's mechanic, Mordes, Vlad, Rene... Rumble is kind of meh, although powerful.

Hon is FAR better balanced than LoL. Mainly because patches are generally far and in between, but work. Except for that armadon bug. ugh.

You can't lie, that bug was funny as hell at first, it just got really old seeing arma being first picked and win every game. I'm pretty sure the reason it went unfixed for so long is because the dev team was in the middle of moving their office across the country when the problem arose.
So fell Lord Perth...

... And the countryside did shake with that thunder.
Are you dudes still playing? Add me: Devilution. I'm an Ashe player.
Quote by lolmnt
"This account has been suspended until May 26, 2011 due to you idling in or leaving games"

My fucking internet went down, what the fuck is this bullshit??
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Your internet went down 5 or more times in a month?

MAL
No... I had one warning before that when I wasn't aware that they gave you warnings for leaving, then I Just got this 2nd one and it went straight to suspension
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
****, that's ****ed up. Hopefully it's back at midnight, then it might not be so bad.
NYY _______________________________________________ NYG
Yeah, servers go down whenever they patch or change rotation. Usually they post ahead of time on the website and what not when these happen, plus if you click on the "server status" link when it's unavailable, they typically have a solid time by when it'll be back.
I am a lucid dream to the illusionary slumber
Wading in a cesspool of forgotten memory
An insignificant host to the collective subconscious

~Sacred Slumber
Leaving intentionally is punished. Sorry dude.

MAL
Power just went out for a few hours in my whole town, I hope I don't get punished too
Quote by lolmnt
I've gotten plenty of disconections due to the internet, and I've never gotten a ban. My "leaves" only count intentional ones. And I left about 12 times in a year and a half.

MAL
How hard would it be for me to pick this up if I was a pretty good DotA player? Looks kinda cool. Except for the fact that it has no denying.. That kind of sucks a bit.
Last edited by Shinami at May 26, 2011,
Quote by Shinami
How hard would it be for me to pick this up if I was a pretty good DotA player? Looks kinda cool. Except for the fact that it has no denying.. That kind of sucks a bit.

It's almost an exact replica. The only thing I found annoying is that no matter what your skills are all the same 4 keys for every character. Other than that it's pretty much a 100% replica.

Is anyone playing right now? I was thinking about getting on.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Ill play, still experimenting with builds and runes so ill porbably get a crapton of assists and low kills
add me

I'm on, wait for me! Are you guys playing PvP?

I'm Devilution
Quote by lolmnt
I mean...I'll play. I'm not sure what everyone else is doing right now. I don't even remember all my stuff lol
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
We can just do a co-op game or something, no big deal.
Quote by lolmnt
I'm patching right now so it will be a few minutes. If I remember I think my summoner name was Hammerhead...maybe?

Edit: Okay...this is weird. Keeps saying my launcher is experiencing an error and I should reload it. I do that and it still does the same thing...Hmm...

Edit2: Guess I have to reinstall. Over a 1 gig dowload. Class in an hour. Probably can't play until later this afternoon now.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
Last edited by offspring_punk at May 26, 2011,
That happens sometimes. Also, you might wanna visit this page: chippermonkey.net

It's got a teamspeak server and an excellent community.

MAL
Quote by Flagon
Nunu's ult is painful, but remember there's little he can do in a teamfight aside from his ult and his snowball. Just flash out of it and procede to outrun/ignore.

Stunning him still triggers the ult. Better to flash out and completely avoid the damage.

I'd rather stun nunu because if his ult triggers early it does next to no damage. Not everyone on my team caught in the ult will have flash up. If my teammates die, I die. As well, a lot of team compositions will have an AOE stun. If they stun my team within the nunu ult, we're screwed. Stunning, silencing, fearing, or knocking up nunu right away is generally the best thing to do.

As for the leaver status, leaving one or two games is okay. It's only if you make a habit of it regularly that you may get punished. I've left maybe... 15 games in total out of my 1200+ games.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.