Page 5 of 556
I'm about to play. If anyone wants to add TakesMeNowhere and I'll play. Let's get something going.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Nope.. If it was 24 hours then it should be happening right away..
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
I prefer DotA too, but for the sake of not having to play with constant leavers I check out LoL sometimes too.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
For some reason when I try to download the game through the launcher it says:

Starting Pando Something

Then when the bar loads fully an error appears saying that my firewall is blocking this Pando Something, however it's actually not. It's on the exception list. I tried even turning off my firewall, same shit.

Is there a direct link to download the client?
Pando Media Booster? That's stopping me from playing DDO..

I actually torrented the game (didn't know it was free <_< like a year ago, try that.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
guys, i cannot reiterate how important this is. Please, if you want to play with UGers don't expect them to add you and play in their games, we have a chat room. Directions are here:

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/u...am/forum/68966/

Put your summoner/user name in this thread so that we know it's you but pleaaaase join the chat, there's almost always people there who'll play.
NYY _______________________________________________ NYG
Yeah just make sure you're in the chat.

I'm on every night 9pm eastern for a few hours. Sometimes I'm an idiot and will play till 2 or 3 in the morning ;p
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Definitely a few great players on UG that I've met via the chat. Also, apologies to a few of the guys who seem to notice I'm not always very responsive to the UG chat :P
I am a lucid dream to the illusionary slumber
Wading in a cesspool of forgotten memory
An insignificant host to the collective subconscious

~Sacred Slumber
I'm also AFK quite a lot, so don't mind me if I don't respond.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
I'm looking forward to when we get enough people playing at once that we can do a 5v5 with all UG members.
i'll be willing to try lol out. i play dota and hon so it cant be hard right? haha
DANK MEMES
Quote by Jawkster
i'll be willing to try lol out. i play dota and hon so it cant be hard right? haha

Nah, you'll pick it up easy.
League is definitely easier to play them those. Have to focus on different things though because of the lack of denying.
Equipment:

Quote by Meelad360
I suck Any tips? I normally play Sion, but I just bought Alistar just 'cuz.

Just keep practicing. That's about all you can do. You might wanna stick to a certain hero to learn at first or you could just test them all out to find out what you like. I love playing with Ashe and absolutely rape with her. Just played 2 games with some UGers and had 20+ kills both games. Unfortunately we went 1-1, but the second game was retarded because we were playing against a bunch of chinese kids on vent.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
Anyone up to play?
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
Quote by Scarmadillo
I'm looking forward to when we get enough people playing at once that we can do a 5v5 with all UG members.

we've had 3v3's! getting there guys, it's a good game.

Quote by Jawkster

Nope, I played HoN in beta, and my brother plays still. He finds LoL full of more "nubs" since he's so 1337. I picked up the game play fairly easy, and been told it's easier to do so. Though no denying sucks. And great sig!

Quote by Meelad360
I suck Any tips? I normally play Sion, but I just bought Alistar just 'cuz.

Like Offspring said, keep practicing! may take a lot of games, but easy AI can do no harm!
y
and in case you guys haven't noticed, I'm back. Only a couple of you guys on now and I'm a bit too drunk to play, but tomorrow's another day. untss untss unttss rap battle.
I started playing Alistar, and I like him more (I'm still not great but whatever). Add me if you need a tank - Meelad360.
Join the UG chat in-game, Meelad!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
^ That. I just go through the UG chat and add anyone that I don't have.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
I've only used Morgana once and I found it pretty difficult. But it was like my third game I'd every played but still.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Just missed you guys starting a game

I'm getting a little tired of playing Garen every game, I kind of want something new. The free selection of heroes doesn't intrigue me either :-/, guess I'll have to wait until next week.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
New favorite character: Morgana

Back off, she's mine. Of course she's free to play the week after I buy her.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
I started using Swain last night. He's kind of cool. Might buy him for my 3rd hero. Raping with Ashe and Rammus gets boring sometimes :P
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
Quote by offspring_punk
I started using Swain last night. He's kind of cool. Might buy him for my 3rd hero. Raping with Ashe and Rammus gets boring sometimes :P

What abour Ryze? I thought he was your favorite?
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by MangoStarr
What abour Ryze? I thought he was your favorite?

Bahaha. ****. That. Hero. So stupidly boring and weak. I was looking at his talents and stuff and was like, "Oh, this might be fun." Nope.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
Quote by rjdusa
Back off, she's mine. Of course she's free to play the week after I buy her.

Aw piss.
I've had my absolute best games with her. But I'm looking to pick up Kassadin or Shaco, I wanna test them out first but I can't
If you want tips on Kassadin, I'll play you some 1v1 custom in mid-lane. Kassadin used to be my hard AP carry when i wanted to win. Just join the UG chat and give me a shout.
Equipment:

iRape
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
When I was playing earlier my friend had to go afk for like 10 seconds and the Annie on our team got pissed and stopped playing FOR THE REST OF THE GAME
Yes, the queue failed three times in a row so **** LoL for tonight, they need better servers.
sunbather is shit
Wow that's ridiculous man.

PVPnet problems now... sucks. Cause I just bought Kassadin and only have on game with him so far. Not sure how much I like it, it's weird being a melee caster.

Edit:

Quote by captivate
If you want tips on Kassadin, I'll play you some 1v1 custom in mid-lane. Kassadin used to be my hard AP carry when i wanted to win. Just join the UG chat and give me a shout.

Thanks man, that'd be really helpful if we could do that some time.
Last edited by me_llamo_juan at Jun 3, 2011,
Riot's server problems are part of why I'm moving over to DOTA2 when it comes out. Steam just does it right.

It's a shame, really. League of Legends is a very fun game, but the developers are garbage and pretty much have been terrible for a lot of the time. I've been playing since the end of open beta and the release of the game. Bad developers ruin the experience.
Equipment: