Dear Dr. Pit,

Something I've been told a lot throughout my life is that I have a disturbed appearance. Just wondering, what the hell is this supposed to mean? I've never seen anyone and thought, "Oh, he appears disturbed." When you hear that phrase, what do you envision? Has anyone said this about you?

Sincerely,
Confused
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Do you rock gently in the corner while humming mummys going to buy you a mockingbird??
E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
What does it mean to ha... wait, nevermind.

Post a pic of yourself and we might be able to tell you.
I'd assume it means you look like you have issues. And by issues I mean there are things you're worried about, or thinking about, that are affecting your appearance.
post pics
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
pics or we can't judge if you are disturbed or not.

It could be that you're sulking or acting like a downer a lot around people that gives you a disturbed appearance as well.
It means your down with the sickness?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
When I picture that I picture somebody with they eyes like bulging out, and has no eye brows, a bald weird shaped head, with strange thick red liquid on his butchers apron.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at May 17, 2011,
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
When I picture that I picture somebody with they eyes like bulging out, and has no ear brows, a bald weird shaped head, with strange thick red liquid on his butchers apron.

What the hell are ear brows?
(Invalid img)
E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
Quote by Duff_McGee
What the hell are ear brows?

Its what happens when I have to use my phone to get on here. Because we just moved and don't have the internet here yet.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

I picture somebody who looks very stressed (Frowning, , etc).

Nobody's said that of me, but some people have told me I give off a 'I don't give a damn look' that I picked up from watching Shaman King.

._.
when i was like 14 my parents thought I was doing drugs but I had never even thought about drugs much less had an opportunity to do them...anyway, at 15 I took it as a sign that I should do drugs

moral of that story is that some people are idiots
People think you have issues. And no, no one ever thinks that about me. I'm really good at smiling when I actually feel like shit.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Disturbed appearance would imply that you look disturbed, ie you look like a psychopath who's ready to leap out and rape the nearest 3 year old while excreting in the general direction of the parents or guardians.

Either that or your funny looking.
im guessing you listen to metal and wear bandshirts alot? and have long hair and smoke weed?
Quote by Scottorocker
Disturbed appearance would imply that you look disturbed, ie you look like a psychopath who's ready to leap out and rape the nearest 3 year old while excreting in the general direction of the parents or guardians.

Either that or your funny looking.

LOLOOOOOOLLOLOL
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
"People come up to me out of the blue and go 'what's wrong?'

'...nothing?'

'Well you know it takes more energy to frown than it does to smile!'

'Yeah, well you know it takes more energy to point that out than it does to leave me alone?'"
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze

'...nothing?'

'Yeah, well you know it takes more energy to point that out than it does to leave me alone?'"

I get this a lot too. People think I'm sad or angry at times when I ain't even mad. Hopefully that's all they mean by telling me I look disturbed.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Glazed expression? Hollow eyes? Pale skin? Off in the distance a lot? The heads of bullies hanging off your belt?

Could be anything

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by Vendetta16
It means your down with the sickness?

ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
It just means they think you're down with the sickness, that they fear that once you rise the intoxication will make you start dropping plates, and as soon as you remember the reason for the voices you will want to act out your violence fetish.

The Game.

Quote by Firenze

'...nothing?'

hah, listening to that right now.