Looks like Reverend are making basses again! Some awesome specs and they look funky fresh too!
The 30" Scale Semi-Hollow "Dub King":

The Mercalli5:

The Bolt-Ons.
The Set-Necks.

Now GAS away! And... Discuss?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
I would buy that Thundergun if it had another string.:P
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Quote by Flogger_92
Holy balls they look good! Anyone got pricing info?

List pricing is on the bottom of the specs on each basses page.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB

I Want it!!!

While too expensive for me, personally.... the prices aren't THAT bad!!

You could probably snag a killer deal on a used Rev...
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Yeah, these are sexy. Wish that I could have a chance to play on one, but I don't think there are any dealers around my area.
I've been drooling over these ever since I saw the thread on TB. In the last week or so I've been seriously considering a Mercalli or a Decision for my next bass.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
A bit pricey, but I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that semi-hollow.
I totally agree with SMB, it'd have to really kill it tp drop that kinda dosh,but it does look like hollowbody sex...
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
whats happening with the low e strings, there going at a weird angle at the headstock