Well if you haven't heard it yet, it's a song called Mordet i Grottan by Mikael Akerfeldt and Dan Swano's prog rock side project Sorskogen.

Just wondering if anyone has tabs for this since I'm busy with exams at the moment so I can't tab it myself .

Thanks in advanced.
Amazing song. No tabs sorry, but it some of the song ended up in "To Rid The Disease" by Opeth (on the Damnation album) and there are tabs for that song up here on Ultimate-Guitar.

Good luck with exams (and finding tabs )
Quote by Kämpfer
Amazing song. No tabs sorry, but it some of the song ended up in "To Rid The Disease" by Opeth (on the Damnation album) and there are tabs for that song up here on Ultimate-Guitar.

Good luck with exams (and finding tabs )

I knew something sounded familiar on Mordet i Grottan (I actually learnt the whole of To Rid the Disease to play at a school concert this year (but I made my own solo for obvious expressional reasons) and I also had to choose a song to do my viva voce on and I thought "hey! This school already dislikes me for my eccentricities...why not perform a song that actually has good lyrics in front of a school teenagers who have no aspirations to even be remotely curious about the world around them?" which resulted in To Rid the Disease since I couldn't find a drummer who could match Martin's drumming on the other tracks on the album. Oh and guess what the song after TRTD was: Baby! ahahaha. It wasn't my band that played it though.