I gave the searchbar a whirl and never found a LB thread from the early 00's

Anyway, they've just released their new single called "Shotgun", pretty much the same style as their previous work with the strong cheese lyrics. I have to say, very catchy. Almost like hopping in my Delorean.

Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnUE5cvXNew

Spotify:
http://open.spotify.com/track/3ehPLOBpSyjamujHLlghLA

I saw these live at DL09 and I have to say, they was immense. Good band to watch live, even though the lyrics are quite lame.

Views?
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
Wow, I thought I was the only non-hater on the website!

Just finished listening to "Shotgun". The vocal fx remind me of "Hot Dog". It sounds like Wes is all refreshed from his time working on Black Light Burns. Some of his guitar lines in "Shotgun" sound proggy to me, and that was a sick solo! The lyrics are awful and stupid, but catchy, just like "Nookie" and "Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)". Gotta hand it to Durst here, this song's stuck in my head now. I think Lethal went a little overboard with the gunshots though.

But most importantly, THEY'RE BACK! About fucking time!
I have a sweet spot for them. I think his lyrics are awful to say he's mid 40's. Makes me lol :L

That solo is a beast, hopefully it'll give the credit Wes deserves seeing as Bizkit tarnished his reputation.
I Like Orange......

Mid 40's? I thought he barely turned 40, cut him some slack man!
I think whatever damage LB did to Wes' reputation was countered by Black Light Burns. Sick stuff there. Which reminds me...we should start a campaign to have Wes replace Fred on all the melodic vocals. He's 1000x better than him
Haven't heard Shotgun yet, I'll go and do that now.
I can honestly say I don't understand why people dislike LB so much.
I think I have the Significant Other CD somewhere in my basement, and I definetly have Results May Vary.
Not gonna lie. Their new album is extremely enjoyable and fun. And I've never been that big of a Limp Bizkit fan.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Thebiz
Not gonna lie. Their new album is extremely enjoyable and fun. And I've never been that big of a Limp Bizkit fan.

It is. Wez really delivered on this one. Durst on some songs is annoying but its so catchy
I Like Orange......

Quote by JonnyH
It is. Wez really delivered on this one. Durst on some songs is annoying but its so catchy

Agreed. I think Why Try, Shotgun, Killer In You and Bring it Back are my favorite songs. Killer in You especially made me laugh at how silly the lyrics were.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Their new album is ace! Gonna buy it as soon I can. Get a life is fat