Page 1 of 2
So in my high school that i am at, there is the biggest douche ever. My buddy and me and most other people are just sick of him telling everyone such obvious lies such as climbing some crazy ass mountain or smuggling pocket knifes through the airport security. Now personally i don't have much to do with him, i only talked to him when he came to an audition for our band but we refused him. I just want to teach him a lesson because nobody else seems to want to and he just keeps bullshitting and douching around. Any suggestion how i can get in a fight with him, nothing too serious just a few punches to open his eyes. Other suggestions to get to him are also welcome.
call him out
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
You'll find high school means jack shit after you graduate. Get your kicks in while you're young and can get away with it with virtually no serious consequences. Once you hit 18 BAM, no excuses.
last.fm[/url}
He's telling a few little white lies probably to try and seem cool and fit in, and you want to fight because of this?
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
"Come at me Bro", Its like it's like the douchebag mating call
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Spray him with water whilst cleaning a car at work.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
i have been getting over it for the past school year. But he has the biggest mouth ever and it is really annoying everyone, even teachers make fun of him. Also i am usually the kind of guy that is hard to provoke and that will sit back but he is justs so annoying!
Quote by Tangerineseeker
i have been getting over it for the past school year. But he has the biggest mouth ever and it is really annoying everyone, even teachers make fun of him. Also i am usually the kind of guy that is hard to provoke and that will sit back but he is justs so annoying!

Boo hoo. You're just as bad as him for whining like a little bitch.
Ignore him. I have to deal with a couple of extremely annoying people at college but I just get on with what I'm doing and ignore them the best I can.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by metaldud536
High school is a such a serious thing.....

You're ruining my life!
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by metaldud536
Boo hoo. You're just as bad as him for whining like a little bitch.

Pretty much this.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Why does it concern you? Just ignore him if you don't like him.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
You should get a group of people and..

dance and sing a song on the playground!
That's how problems are being solved in highschool nowadays
Call him out.....if that doesn't work.....well, it will.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
rub icy hot on his clyster pipes
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
#!.What you can do is make him look like a pussy. Have your friends or people spread rumors that you don't like him and that you want to **** him up for being a douche. Then you'll see if he backs his shit up.

#2. Hang out around him and make fun of him. Just laugh at him for being a douche. Or ask him questions about the shit he brags about to test him. (bonus if u do it in front of girls)

#3 Grab a shotgun, wait for him to go in the restroom and then blow his head off.
it's funny how people over the internet can always judge the situation in a perfect manner and seem to know the perfect answer for it by making the person that is asking look stupid and themselves like a saint.
Dude it's highschool. Everything besides your grades matter for jack shit. Are these lies he's telling affecting you directly? No? Then stop whining like a little stereotypical high school child and ignore him.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by Tangerineseeker
it's funny how people over the internet can always judge the situation in a perfect manner and seem to know the perfect answer for it by making the person that is asking look stupid and themselves like a saint.

Well if you don't like the advice, don't ask for it.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Meh, he'll get what's coming to him eventually. Just ignore him.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Tangerineseeker

You're still whining like a bitch.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by Tangerineseeker
i do want advice, but what i didn't was a bunch of retards telling me that i am a little whiny bitch and so forth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIX0ZDqDljA
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by naedauuf
Dude it's highschool. Everything besides your grades matter for jack shit. Are these lies he's telling affecting you directly? No? Then stop whining like a little stereotypical high school child and ignore him.

The most valid point so far.
If he bullshits about you, sure, go knock him about some. Assuming you won't get your own ass kicked in the process. If he's just building his rep around pretentious bullshit, let him have it. It'll all fall apart one day, and he'll have no friends.
Quote by Tangerineseeker
i do want advice, but what i didn't was a bunch of retards telling me that i am a little whiny bitch and so forth.

You are on the internet looking for help on how to plot against a kid who tells lies that have literally NO effect on you whatsoever.

Guess it's not so much whiny bitch as it is idiot.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by naedauuf

Maybe he's getting all the chicks with his lies and TS is just pissed.
Page 1 of 2