Page 1 of 2
I love Stewart.

"It saddens me to see you waste your time."

Boom. He should have thrown up his hood and turned out the lights right there.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
"Diverse opinions..."
...lol
I also like the description, "Stewart attacks O'Reily".
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Can't Explain That
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)

Wouldn't say it was the ass kicking he deserved, but well played, he took out the grounds for Bill to go apeshit.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
"Common .... VISITED!!!!!!!!"

I was hoping for Stewart to say "Yeah, but he thinks she is INNOCENT."

Not that it would matter.

thank christ. been watching this unfold on the daily show. glad they finally had it out but I wish Jon would've pointed out hannitys hypocrisy and endorsement of Ted nugents rant about shooting Obama.
#DTWD
well, it's no lie that Bill O'Reilly brings people on just to put them down on air in a retarded fashion. I'm glad Jon pointed that out.

Bill's argument was stupid. Like Jon said, Fox just stays committed to things that might make Obama look bad.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I don't understand why Bill keeps having him on his show. Stewart makes him look like the idiot he is every time.
I hate bill O'reilly. I don't like that people associate his craziness with regular conservatives. And, while I like john Stewart (especially here), I don't like the way he handles his guests on his show. Typically he interrupts just as much as any of the other political shows, its just funny (deliberately).

I will admit that he does have civilized and extended discussions with certain guests occasionally though.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
I was surprised Bill was so polite.

It actually was a decent discussion.

I don't ever think I've said that before about Bill.

Fox. *Cringe*
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
I like the point Stewart brought up about the silliness in Obama inviting a rapper/slam poet to the White House. The President has two wars, a broken education system, a struggling economy, and a host of other things to deal with. Course, it could be that it was his wife invited Common and it was her doing... in which case, O'Reilly's still on a witch hunt.
If anyones not been keeping up with this, I have to say hannity and beck are waaaaay crazier on this topic. as is to be expected.
#DTWD
I cant watch any political commentary because they are like the daffy duck on crack.version of their political views and completly void of logic.
I wish that people who watch this for real would realize that O'Reilly and his ilk are just talking heads paid by Rupert Murdock to try and demonize anyone with a slightly progressive set of political beliefs.

Kudos Jon.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Last edited by zgr0826 at May 17, 2011,
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
I like the point Stewart brought up about the silliness in Obama inviting a rapper/slam poet to the White House. The President has two wars, a broken education system, a struggling economy, and a host of other things to deal with. Course, it could be that it was his wife invited Common and it was her doing... in which case, O'Reilly's still on a witch hunt.

He wasn't saying what you thought he was. He was saying that he invited him himself. Popular artists have always been invited to the White House, and its not like the President has to deal with everything every second of every day. I hate when people criticize the president of this when Bush actually had urgent issues and ignored them. Obama has not had an urgent issue and just ignored it like say, waiting to finish a book to address 9/11, or waiting as long as he did to deal with Katrina.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
He wasn't saying what you thought he was. He was saying that he invited him himself. Popular artists have always been invited to the White House, and its not like the President has to deal with everything every second of every day. I hate when people criticize the president of this when Bush actually had urgent issues and ignored them. Obama has not had an urgent issue and just ignored it like say, waiting to finish a book to address 9/11, or waiting as long as he did to deal with Katrina.

Your post confuses me. Who is 'he' in the first two sentences? Excuse my confusion.

That, and I don't know what the hell Bush has to do with any of this and it's absolutely ridiculous to bring him up, period.
Quote by tayroar

Bush takes too much blame for katrina. Everyone else screwed that up. Especially Nagin. According to a lot of people, he resisted assistance. While that is debatable, he screwed up in a lot of other ways. FEMA also had a lot of issues with that whole situation.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
A youtube comment...

Stewart is a douche. Common does NOT think she's innocent dimwit, he says "she fought for my freedom"! The shithead talks of cop killers more than once. BillO ripped him a new ass! The racist POS speaks out against inter-racial relationships too, but then hangs out with the son of a white woman & black man?? LMAO!

..lol
Jon Stewart's logic. You can't explain that.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
I really don't understand all of this. Who gives a **** whose in the White House? Shouldn't these stupid media peeps be worrying about something more important? Exception for Jon Stewart since it's his job to worry about whatever these assholes worry about.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
I really don't understand all of this. Who gives a **** whose in the White House? Shouldn't these stupid media peeps be worrying about something more important? Exception for Jon Stewart since it's his job to worry about whatever these assholes worry about.

Stupid people watch stupid shit.

Stupid people represent the majority.

For some reason this whole vid gave me the mental image of someone trying to stuff a bluray disc into an Amiga.
Gotta love Jon Stewart.

Anyone else thinks he needs to do another rally?
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
That was pretty good. Why in the hell are they even worrying about it? We have more important shit to worry about than what Fox is ranting about.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
It's rainin men! Hallelujah, rainin men!

Also, I've grown to absolutely hate Fox News, and love Jon Stewart, but I think people don't take Jon seriously most of the time because he's on Comedy Central.
Slappa tha bass
Quote by im not mental
"stop attacking the weather girls, they're one of my favorite groups."

Stewart's face when he said that was ****in' priceless
Quote by hootie37
It's rainin men! Hallelujah, rainin men!

Also, I've grown to absolutely hate Fox News, and love Jon Stewart, but I think people don't take Jon seriously most of the time because he's on Comedy Central.

It should be that way with all talk shows and news stations. That why I love Jon and Steven. Their show is set up in a way where you aren't supposed to take everything as fact or a direct quote. Fox is set up the opposite. They're a faux news station that acts infallible and academic. Stewart fans understand that you can't believe everything you hear. Fox fans are brainwashed.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
It should be that way with all talk shows and news stations. That why I love Jon and Steven. Their show is set up in a way where you aren't supposed to take everything as fact or a direct quote. Fox is set up the opposite. They're a faux news station that acts infallible and academic. Stewart fans understand that you can't believe everything you hear. Fox fans are brainwashed.

My stepdad ****in loves Fox News and it's on 24/7 around here.

Slappa tha bass
Quote by hootie37
My stepdad ****in loves Fox News and it's on 24/7 around here.

I'm so sorry. Most of my family are Fox news people but all my immediate family are big Stewart/Colbert fans.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

Page 1 of 2