And why?

I'd be a cat because they're more like I am, they like to sleep and stretch, plus cats are cool, dogs are awesome but I'm just not that hyper, I also kind of like it how cats just kill things for the hell of it, like a bug will be crawling in it's space and then the cat's like, smoosh you're dead...I'm not into killing things but I like how they're instincts are

It doesn't have to be just house cats and dogs, it can be tigers and wolves and all those other things.

I would probably actually be a tiger because they're just cats but bigger
catdog is the obvious answer here.

I'd actually want to be a cat. Cat's are awesome
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
my character is more dog-like. Hyper. But cats are also really cool, specially the lazy badass ones

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Although I prefer dogs, I would like to be a cat because they just have more freedom.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Nya!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
cat for teh lulz

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
Solid black cat. I'd go run in front of people as often as I could...
If we're talking re-incarnation, like you come back as either a cat or a dog, but can't select which type/ where, I'd go cat. Cats have the cushier life, they don't ever do fuck all, where as a dog you might come back as a working dog and have to chase sheep all day.

If I could come back as my own dog, that'd be ultimate. I mean the sheer level of excitement she gets out of the ordinary things, that'd be fucking awesome. Plus you'd have a super enhanced sense of smell which would be interesting.
a wolf, cause their badass.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Cat. They lay around and nobody cares. Plus they live a lot longer.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
A dog, wolf being my choice is clearly the better choice. Why? Because dogs are social creatures and cats aren't.

Cats are solitary animals and aside from lions either live on their own or in pairs. Male lions only last a few years as leader of the pride before they get killed. Compare that to the average male in a pack of wolves. Wolves have a much easier life. People who choose cats are stupid. Cats are more aesthetically pleasing but other than that what do they have?
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
I'd be a really shit cat. Or a lion (sleeping 20 hours a day? yes pls)

Or a fawn rat.

IT'S ****ING ORANGE BRO
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Last edited by TheBurningFish at May 17, 2011,
I honestly believe cats are the best animals ever. Whenever you see a cat, it is either eating, sleeping or chilling, and that must surely be the way we would all want to live!
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy

Quote by MetalheadforJC

I herd rap mean Retraded Attemped at Poetry

Definitely cat.
If I chose Dog. I'd no doubt be a korean dog and get eaten.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by metal4eva_22
I would be a highly intelligent, anthropomorphic pony...

My God such a rare siting, metal4eva not in the ban the person above you thread!
you're a stone fox
Cats. They don't give a single fuck about anything or what people think. They're like "yeah I'm licking my balls right in the middle of the road, what about it?"

We could all learn something from the humble cat.
I'd be a cat. If I get to choose a breed.. ragdoll. Cause they get to be fat and lazy.

But if I had to be a dog, I'd be happy to be a whippet. Then I'd get to run around and do shit.
i don't know why i feel so dry
If I had to choose I would go cat so I can have an excuse to hate everyone and be an asshole and still get love from people.

But dogs are better than cats
Cat. Or as UG's RD said up there, pony. But then I liked horses before they were cool.

But cats can be annoying. I'd want to be a cat without an annoying meow. Mine has a really annoying meow, and it sucks.
Peavey Rage 158
Ibanez RG 320 FM
ESP LTD AX-50
Boss MT-2
Boss CH-1
Belcat Delay
Digitech Jamman Solo
Quote by Eric_Fail
A dog, wolf being my choice is clearly the better choice. Why? Because dogs are social creatures and cats aren't.

Cats are solitary animals and aside from lions either live on their own or in pairs. Male lions only last a few years as leader of the pride before they get killed. Compare that to the average male in a pack of wolves. Wolves have a much easier life. People who choose cats are stupid. Cats are more aesthetically pleasing but other than that what do they have?

Longer lifespan, superior agility, problem-solving skills, and claws that allow for climbing.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by StewieSwan at May 17, 2011,
Quote by StewieSwan
Longer lifespan, superior agility, problem-solving skills.

Miserable life, much more competition unless you are a lion or a tiger. Despite their superior agility and their possession of claws, leopards still have to give up their meal to a pack of hyenas or baboons. Does this happen with wolves? I think not. Wolves have no competition.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Eric_Fail
Miserable life, much more competition unless you are a lion or a tiger. Despite their superior agility and their possession of claws, leopards still have to give up their meal to a pack of hyenas or baboons. Does this happen with wolves? I think not. Wolves have no competition.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by StewieSwan

Are we posting pics of failed politicians now?
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by Eric_Fail

I'd want to be a domestic cat, thank you sir. Domestic cats have nothing against them.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
I'd want to be a domestic cat, thank you sir. Domestic cats have nothing against them.

Sure domestic cats are great

if you're boring.

*I love cats but lets be serial
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Wolves and bears try to avoid each other, it's mutual.
http://www.nps.gov/yell/naturescience/bearwolves.htm

My point was that there is competition considering they're the top predators living in the same area. I'm guessing I'm using the word competition differently than you are though.
Quote by Masamune
Wolves and bears try to avoid each other, it's mutual.
http://www.nps.gov/yell/naturescience/bearwolves.htm

My point was that there is competition considering they're the top predators living in the same area. I'm guessing I'm using the word competition differently than you are though.

Yeah sorry my fault I wasn't really using the word competition correctly.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures