So, I want to start building guitars, but have no clue what all the tools are that I need. I have no budget. I don't plan on building the neck if that helps any. I know I'll need a router and according to the other threads I've seen, a buttload of clamps. Now, I don't want to buy some sort of huge, machinery that I'd actually have to attach to the ground, if at all avoidable. If I need to mention anything else, just tell me.
sandpaper...lots and lots of sandpaper.... of and a jig saw if you realy down want any big saws etc around. benchtop bandsaws are great to
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR:
Indie super T black (modded with active and passive pickups)
Daisy Rock Rock Candy Special
Virtually every tool can be replaced with another tool, albeit with worse results or more effort. That said, you'd really want the following:

Router
Belt Sander
Drill Press
Small Band Saw
Bench Planer

Not having those will be a major pain. It can be worked around, but still a real big pain.
router
sand paper
drill press
hand planer
jigsaw

the most bare bones way you can do it.

or knife. and be a badass.
no sir away a papaya war is on
you can replace router with a drill and forstner bit and a chisel to clean up the edges if you wanted to

id actually use a forstner bit to remove most of the material from the cavities first, then use the router to clean up.
Quote by Doonan
you can replace router with a drill and forstner bit and a chisel to clean up the edges if you wanted to

id actually use a forstner bit to remove most of the material from the cavities first, then use the router to clean up.

^Yes, that's by far the safest and fastest way. Less risk of catastrophic tear-out plus you can move the router faster on the final pass and avoid burn marks.