I am now none the wiser as to what exactly breakcore is but that was cool none the less
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Interesting.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I am now none the wiser as to what exactly breakcore is but that was cool none the less

It reminds me of metal in ways. Breakcore is very aggressive and chaotic, it has unconventional song structures and sudden shifts of rhythm. I'm sure a lot of metalheads would like it.
Here some other similar stiff for anyone interested.

Aggroman - You Are Not Ready (Bazooka Remix):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeKqemolV00

Raxyor - Enough With All The Fucking Holiday Cheer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WifFNd7LmUA

Distimia - All That I Could Have:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4OPRaC5cSY&feature=related

Servants Of The Apocalyptic Goat Rave - Glow Stix For The Dead Children:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgeD8iYae4U

Quite extreme stuff to saw the least.
I haven't heard from Tobin in a long while. Didn't he do the Splinter Cell games?

Quote by Duffman123
It reminds me of metal in ways. Breakcore is very aggressive and chaotic, it has unconventional song structures and sudden shifts of rhythm. I'm sure a lot of metalheads would like it.

I found it interesting but the abrupt switch ups and unconventionality made me terribly annoyed.
Quote by Mathedes
I haven't heard from Tobin in a long while. Didn't he do the Splinter Cell games?

I found it interesting but the abrupt switch ups and unconventionality made me terribly annoyed.

Yep, he did the sound track for chaos theory. He's a great artist, his sound design on other tracks is quite simply amazing.

Yeah I understand that, it's definitely not a genre for everyone. I like the unconventional structure, makes the song less predictable and more interesting.
Last edited by Duffman123 at May 17, 2011,
Die.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by MoogleRancha
gtfo

Quote by Stranglehold
Die.

Took you guys long enough to get here, sheesh.

C'mon, you guys are better elitists than that, this thread is at least five hours old.
last.fm[/url}
Quote by HelpTravesty
Took you guys long enough to get here, sheesh.

C'mon, you guys are better elitists than that, this thread is at least five hours old.

Are you fucking retarded? Have you seen any of posts from Strangles or me? Neither of us are elitists in the least, you twat.

We just happen to know that this shit is awful.
Philosophy > Life
Quote by MoogleRancha
Are you fucking retarded? Have you seen any of posts from Strangles or me? Neither of us are elitists in the least, you twat.

We just happen to know that this shit is awful.

Now I've seen enough
last.fm[/url}
Quote by progbass
Sounds like hipsters emulating art to try and sound unique

I don't get how adding a fast and glitchy drum pattern to a metal track is being a hipster, but hey, each to their own.
Amon Tobin is cracking, that track however, is not.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Now I've seen enough

Get off the metal forum and go shoot up some heroin
Philosophy > Life
Quote by MoogleRancha
Get off the metal forum and go shoot up some heroin

Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by Duffman123
I don't get how adding a fast and glitchy drum pattern to a metal track is being a hipster, but hey, each to their own.

what part of attempting to imitate art and appear unique eludes your understanding?
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Quote by progbass
what part of attempting to imitate art and appear unique eludes your understanding?

It's just a simple breakcore remix. The guy is influenced by metal and he wanted to show his influence by remixing a metal track. A lot of the guys discography is unique, but this remix isn't and I'm sure he knows that.
Being a Manchester United fan has invalidated any and all opinion you have.

Infact, I might have watched the video if you didn't support them.

But alas, I can safely presume it's poo. And a lot of the feedback would reflect that my assumption isn't far off the bullseye.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I can't say I cared for that very much. There's potential in the idea, but it felt like the drums were just kind of lazily plastered on there. There was no real synergy between the two genres trying to happen at once in the song.