Well?

Thanks in advance
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
i have never heard of this before, might be fake or might just be that rare.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
very rare,

ok guitars but not ideal for the brootz, more jazz and even then.....

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
The epiphone les paul 7 strings have a 24.75 inch scale IIRC.

Probably not an ideal trait for a 7 string since even 25.5 can run into stability problems at times. Don't expect to go any lower then the standard 7 string tunings.
Quote by coolstoryangus
The epiphone les paul 7 strings have a 24.75 inch scale IIRC.

Probably not an ideal trait for a 7 string since even 25.5 can run into stability problems at times. Don't expect to go any lower then the standard 7 string tunings.

Yeah the scales on these aren't very good.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
Whoaaaaa. Never seen that before haha. I got a Epi 7 String Flying V but THIS is something that I would have never imagined XD
Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
Hmm...May 27th to May 20th? Either you meant 30th or you're some kind of time traveler.

Choose your steel. Be the hero or die the fool.
Just face me on this burning bridge and show me
which side you choose.

>>Listen to my metulz!<<
Quote by shecter guy
would love to see an Epi 7 string explorer...yes i am a Trivium fan lol

Didn't they used to make 7 string explorers? I swear I've seen one before.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
They do make Gibson 7 string explorers.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/gibson_explorer_7_string_eb_b_stock.htm

I've heard a lot of good things about the Epi 7's, with a slight accommodation of string gauge in relation to the scale length then you should be fine, the .75" doesn't make that much of a difference when in comparison to normal 25.5" 7's.

In terms of a 7 string single cut then they're your most effective bet, single cut 7's are all too hard to find these days.
I've got a couple of the Epi LP 7-strings. Never seen a goldtop one before though.

They're pretty good, built well. Pickups suck but what's new. The tuning, intonation and stability problems people say about the Gibson scale is bullshit, mine never have any problems with any of those. Just use appropriate strings, i.e. don't use .09s, and stick to B standard to Bb Standard tuning. Easy.
Quote by Controlpanel
Well?

Thanks in advance

There was no Epi Les Paul in 1986-87

Epi started LPs in Korea in 1989, and it had the Gibson-like headstock for a short time

Came only in Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst and Trans Black

'Custom' Gold Sparkle could be 'homemade'
yeah, i knew about the Gibson 7 Explorers, but i dont have that kind of cash :/ i think they started making them as kind of an unofficial Matt Heafy custom thing, because i know he started using them after Trivium left Dean. Would be awesome to have an Epi though...maybe just a Korina explorer if not haha. Btw, that 7 LP looks awesome
You dont see epi 7s too often, but no way worth $800 IMO.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man