Page 1 of 3
What kind of street gangs are in your area?

Also, do you guys associate yourself with these gangs?

Do these gangs terrorize your city or area? How abundant are they?

Yeah in my area we got Biker gangs such as Mongols, Hells Angels, Vagos, and Free Souls. Also got blood sets, a crip set. Underground gangster deciples. Sur 13, Nortenos, Juggalos. And multiple other smaller gangs.
Last edited by metallica #1 at May 18, 2011,
I saw a few surenos around here. I never figured they'd come this far north. there were a ton in SF. I kinda miss the sets.
there's a rolling gang of tom brokaw.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
theres a gang of cat banditos that go around and meow in the ciry streets, stealing car stereos and buildings
Quote by wizards?
I'm a mo' fukkin Crip yall, Crip'n 4 Lyfe yo.

Y'all betta get up on outta here mark a$$ busta crip foo'. Bitch ass foo' pop cap in yo a$$ so big .
Sergio 'Checo' Perez 2013 Formula One World Drivers Champion
Quote by MakinLattes
I saw a few surenos around here. I never figured they'd come this far north. there were a ton in SF. I kinda miss the sets.

Yeah Sur 13 is big in my area. Especially my high school.
I have no ****in clue... but I live in a pretty rich county, commonly referred to by cityfolk as the "Johnson County Bubble", so...... yeah suburban white kid here. No gangs here that I know of.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
there is quite a large gang that roams my area:

ucwutididthar?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
My friend Ken and I are in a gang. We got in a fight with some punk who called himself "Guile" the other day.
Quote by p_c
Y'all betta get up on outta here mark a$$ busta crip foo'. Bitch ass foo' pop cap in yo a$$ so big .

maaaaan what the f***
im not a gangster or nothin, i live in the suburbs LOL

i have to say, the gangs here are very surreal, at least compared to what i know of gangs from other places. Here, they're all rich boys with designer clothing and man purses and the same spiked top straightened bangs haircut (which is kind of similar to what i have actually, but im just an innocent asian boy...), and all of them rep vietnam...
not many gangs in vermont, lots of annoying arsewhole wiggers though. I wouldn't mind if they made gangs and killed each other off.
Surenos, nortes, crips, bloods, tiny rascals gang...everything really...used to run product for the nortes...quit when I turned 18, joined the army...clean slate now.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
Quote by metallica #1
Yeah Sur 13 is big in my area. Especially my high school.

I had no idea any existed outside of California.
Crips Bloods Southside Westside 9-Es and a bunch of poser biker gangs
you're a stone fox
Quote by piratemetalhead
im not a gangster or nothin, i live in the suburbs LOL

i have to say, the gangs here are very surreal, at least compared to what i know of gangs from other places. Here, they're all rich boys with designer clothing and man purses and the same spiked top straightened bangs haircut (which is kind of similar to what i have actually, but im just an innocent asian boy...), and all of them rep vietnam...

There are a lot of Korean gangs like this where I live.

there's also a ton of Chines secret societies
cat
Quote by guitarxo
There are a lot of Korean gangs like this where I live.

there's also a ton of Chines secret societies

ahahah, do you live in canada?
Alright suburban area, but a few come in occasionally to steal iphones and shit.
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
I've seen a few Latin Kings tags around, but I've never had any problems with gangs of any sort. If they're here they tend to leave people alone.
We have gopnicks here (Russian chavs), but they haven't really caused any trouble in the last year, not that I know at least.
In my high school we had wiggers up the ass, and a lot of them thought they were in gangs. They' weren't. But we get a lot of Hell's Angels through my city , and tons of loosely organized drug dealers and petty thieves.
14K Triad operated near my old Chinese School once. You can still spot a few Wo Shing Wo members on occasions. They like to loiter outside Chinese restaurants guarding people inside.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

There's a ton, but they just sing songs and snap so it's not that big of deal.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
We have the loyalist para-militaries around where I live. Not really complaining though, they do a better job policing than the police do, so it's all good. We also have a lot of chavs.
the patrician brothers and the grey abbey monks give us hell here
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial

i should also mention that these guys sometimes hang down here.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
In the very local area about 10-100 kids hang around outside my local McDonald's every night and start fights with people walking past. It's really funny, because they're all about 14-18 years old and think they're gang members.

In Adelaide, there's a fair few bikies but they keep to themselves the vast majority of the time, all of the ones I've met are really nice blokes, but there's the odd flare up. Nothing too major, everything that happens gang-wise should just be a footnote but again the media blows it way out of proportion.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by fender_696
No gangs, just chavs.

Lots and lots of chavs.

This. They aren't organised enough to form gangs.
Though there is a big divide across the population, which is probably split 70/30 locals to Lithuanians, and the foreigners always start shit. Not being racist, but they do. Lots of stabbings and kids being jumped by groups. It's hardly Brooklyn, but it's pretty shitty.
No gangs as such here just chavs in big groups on almost every frickin corner
It's not how big your pencil is; it's how you write your name.
We have real gangs (bikers and ethnic gangs mostly) and a few street gangs.

In my experience, the ones who cause the most trouble are just groups of friends who get drunk and mug people, but they're not gangs. Most of the 'street gangs' just try and act tough, occaisionally selling some shitty drugs or mobbing some innocent guy because they know they'll get hurt in a fair fight.

The real gangs are a totally different story (they have better drugs and actually commit crime ), but they're no real threat if long as you leave them alone.
Page 1 of 3