I have an Ibanez RG series guitar. Floyd rose tremolo system, rosewood fretboard, five way selector switch, and normal guitar specs.. Can't find the model anywhere, not even the ibanez people can and their site is totally worthless. Its a 1997, Japanese built, F9754176 is the model number on the headstock. Thanks!

Last edited by Dolakion at May 17, 2011,
its looks just like a red 320 I found on the web. Thank you so much dude! I'm pretty sure thats what it is.
^ +1

Quote by Pac_man0123
Well since it's MIJ, I would guess it's an RG420... I think the 320 and 220 were Korean-made. So yeah, I'm pretty sure it's an RG420.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Pac_man0123
Well since it's MIJ, I would guess it's an RG420... I think the 320 and 220 were Korean-made. So yeah, I'm pretty sure it's an RG420.

This
Currently Using:

Washburn X-Series w/ SH-8 and Pearly Gates
Peavey Vypyr 120h
Peavey Valveking 412 Slant
ISP Decimator
Ernie Ball .12-.56

Quote by CannedBullets
get to Wisconsin, do a S.E.A.L Team 6 style raid on her dwelling with a few other guys, show no mercy