Exylum is a Death Metal band that formed in 2007 in the small Northern California town of Grass Valley. Formed by four high school students, the band evolved over time to incorporate many different aspects of different genres into their music, including melodies sent from above, technical riffage, and brutal elements from below.

The future is bright for this self recording, and self mastering up-and-coming Death Metal act, with all signs pointing towards expansion and further musical development. As any musician that has shared the stage with this force will explain, Exylum has an energy level and sound that is unmatched and unmistakable within the genre.

www.facebook.com/Exylumofficial

Like us on facebook and check ut one of the fastest up and coming bands in the United States! We get like 1000 new fans every day! Jump on it!
Assparade. Could you critique instead of just writing "ssssssuck" like a retarded child who found his mommies computer after mistaking it as her tit?

Also, forgot to say that if anybody wants merch just contact us and we will throw in our 6 song demo for free!
there not good man . Not enought structure. Its not clear enought how the song is built. Like if it was done in 30 minutes.
I'll be honest, the whole first post is a lie. Lying does not attract people. I'm severely disappointed. Also roasting someone for expressing his opinion, not very professional.

For what I could make out from your youtube video, you could use some tone tweaking, it sounded kinda nasty trebley to me.
Quote by Soccerguy
I'll be honest, the whole first post is a lie. Lying does not attract people. I'm severely disappointed. Also roasting someone for expressing his opinion, not very professional.

For what I could make out from your youtube video, you could use some tone tweaking, it sounded kinda nasty trebley to me.

First of all, thank you for being the only person to make sense. Second, I may be an asshole but isn't it against the "rules" to make pointless posts? I don't know because I haven't been here in a long time. The Youtube video was filmed with an I-phone on one side of the stage, thus the shitty sound. Our Facebook jumped 700 likes practically overnight and our reverbnation jumped by 4000 in the same amount of time. Either way, you're right. it was more of an opinion i guess.
Thanks, Soccerguy
There is a strange high end fizzle in all of your recordings that is very distracting and it sounds like you are clipping the shit out of the guitars. The overall vocals are really mediocre at best as the phrasing just seems to not have a reason for being there. the playing playing seems sloppy. Overall, just needs alot of work but not bad for a highschool band at all. You guys have some decent ideas but they need fleshed out more.

I wouldn't usually be so critical but those that make great claims incur greater scrutiny. You are indeed not one of the fastest growing metal acts in the states. To decide that you have to take more than one datapoint brudda.

Take it for what its worth I meant no offense, just my honest thoughts.

Check out my band and let me know what you think: www.fadetooblivion.com