This is a new band with Flo Mounier of Cryptopsy on drums, Blasphemer of Mayhem and Aura Noir on guitar, Steve Tucker of Morbid Angel on vocals and Nick Mcmaster of Krallice on bass.

Here's a live video of them :

http://vimeo.com/4751569

interesting...

edit: forgot to mention, their new album is finished but no release date yet.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Last edited by illuminatiano at May 17, 2011,
Sorry boyos, but it sounds like completel uninspired shite to me.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
Sorry boyos, but it sounds like completel uninspired shite to me.

I'll agree with this. I figured I'd give them something of a try out, but the quality of the video itself didn't do them any favours. None the less I think a patient from a near by mental hospital jumped on stage.
didn't look at the vid, but you guys should check out the link i posted since they have the whole album streaming. it's really not half bad compared to what other mainstream metal has been released recently.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
I've been skimming through some of the album and it sounds pretty descent for modern death metal but after looking at the lineup I was hoping it would be better. Still, not bad.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
the video isn't great but listening to the album streaming it's actually pretty good, some good riffs here and there. The vocals feel a bit dull though.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Yeah agreed Ced, vocals are very bland.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
The leads are cool, the actual riffs are kind of bland. I dunno what i think about this yet. Definitely is'nt bad, but so far it is'nt something i would care to buy or download.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.