Page 1 of 2
So I just got my first house (renting it) today. And before I could get the house, I needed to pay the security deposit.

Which is fine, no big deal (it's kind of a big deal). So I go to the atm go get out a shitload of cash, because the landlord is a **** and won't accept checks. But the problem was that I, for some ineffable reason, decided to journey at 4am into the downtown of my area (not exactly the best area ever) to go to the atm and then return... with $600 cash money dolla dolla billz y'all making my package look ENORMOUS and rectangular.

And as I was walking back, I felt that EVERYONE was staring at me.

So Pit, have you ever felt that everyone was staring at you for something you did?
Yes.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
After having a crazy night out partying the day before, I needed to go to my 8 year old cousins birthday party with my family the next day. As I was sitting there watching the movie Narnia with the rest of the extended family (about 30 people), I felt as if I was going to puke any second. I got up, opening the sliding door to the deck and puked everywhere. Actually, everyone there probably WAS staring at me.
Yes.
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
I went to a ren fair on Saturday in viking garb, including a big cloak. My girlfriend and I went to the mall afterwards and stayed in costume. Rather certain everyone was staring at me.
Split the Title in Half.

Everyone's ****ing

Staring At Me!

hehe...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.

edit: OT if I am intoxicated even slightly and if I am somewhere in public where the people around me are sober then I get all paranoid thinking that they're staring at me.
Last edited by Masamune at May 18, 2011,
Quote by Lost Dog
After having a crazy night out partying the day before, I needed to go to my 8 year old cousins birthday party with my family the next day. As I was sitting there watching the movie Narnia with the rest of the extended family (about 30 people), I felt as if I was going to puke any second. I got up, opening the sliding door to the deck and puked everywhere. Actually, everyone there probably WAS staring at me.

If you puked and shit yourself at the same time, it would've been a sweet combo.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I feel like people are staring at me whenever I go into public. I fucking hate it.

TRACE AMOUNTS OF AGORAPHOBIA FTW. Not really, it sucks ass.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Jon Lajoie

yes he's amazing, have you seen The League?
sunbather is shit
Quote by beefcake122
yes he's amazing, have you seen The League?

Some of it, I haven't seen all of the episodes yet. Great show.
Honestly, I feel offended when people don't stare at me. I didn't get this face for nothing. it's there for your pleasure, so you better make use of it.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
6'7 punk kid thats anorexicly skinny

I turn a few heads...
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I feel like people are staring at me whenever I go into public. I fucking hate it.

TRACE AMOUNTS OF AGORAPHOBIA FTW. Not really, it sucks ass.

This. Maybe it's because I get nervous around a large amount of people but it always feels that way for me. :\
STಠ_ಠ
even when i'm alone, i feel somebody's watching me.

not really somebody as much as a hidden webcam.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
TS, you imagined that. At that moment, you start "noticing" people looking your way, and you interpret it as everybody staring at you, when there's nothing wrong. Paranoia is a funny thing.
Quote by Will-kun
Honestly, I feel offended when people don't stare at me. I didn't get this face for nothing. it's there for your pleasure, so you better make use of it.

Will, I thought posts like those were my job.
Last edited by The_Casinator at May 18, 2011,
Quote by trueamerican

So Pit, have you ever felt that everyone was staring at you for something you did?

Yeah.

Everytime I'm playing a gig, for some strange reason, I always feel like the audience is watching me.

Freaky huh?

Last edited by SlackerBabbath at May 18, 2011,
Quote by Colgate Total
If you puked and shit yourself at the same time, it would've been a sweet combo.

He wouldnt have tripled himself though...that would be weird
Quote by pwrmax
You win this thread. You get a cookie, except there's no cookie smiley so here's a llama

Very proud owner of (1) lolstack(s)
Quote by Stugg334

Not everyone stares at me, just attractive women and gay guys.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yeah, recently whenever I go out and I'm on my own I feel like everyone is staring at me.. and I don't know why. I don't mean it in a vain way, I don't know why they would want to stare at me but they do! And girls always look at my shoes..
Quote by ilikepirates
Yeah, recently whenever I go out and I'm on my own I feel like everyone is staring at me.. and I don't know why. I don't mean it in a vain way, I don't know why they would want to stare at me but they do! And girls always look at my shoes..

Maybe it's the shiny hair colour?
Quote by The_Casinator

I think people just don't like gingers.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Good thing you fixed the lighting in your house, then.
When I'm on the stage I feel like people should be staring at me.... but then I remember that I play bass.

I always get stared at because of my length (seriously. I dare anyone over 6 ft 9 here to walk down a busy street without getting stared at).
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by The_Casinator

Yeah I was thinking that as it started happening when I went red.

Quote by Kensai

Only a ginger, can call another ginger Ginger.

Quote by The_Casinator
Good thing you fixed the lighting in your house, then.

Hahaha
Page 1 of 2