a homeless man masturbating.

goddamn NYC.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Hrmm..

I've seen an old man pummel someone and proceed to yell at them "I TOLD YOU NOT TO **** WITH ME!!!!"
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
There was this crazy woman that rode the transit last year. Some dude pretended he had a gun and tried to hold up the bus (wtf?). Some dude beat him to a pulp after tackling him outside, and the crazy woman went out and shouted something at him and ran away. I never saw her again.
I saw a girl in a trenchcoat. The awesome part came when we found out she wasn't wearing anything underneath. The belt of the coat got caught on something, and when she tried to free it, her coat buttons popped off. It's not like she was naked on a train for 5 minutes, but we could see she wasn't wearing anything for the brief moment before she wrapped the jacket around herself righter.
This kid started beating the crap out of another kid over a pack of skittles or something.
Quote by Momentosis
Hrmm..

I've seen an old man pummel someone and proceed to yell at them "I TOLD YOU NOT TO **** WITH ME!!!!"

wait a minute...
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
Quote by Momentosis
Hrmm..

Hey wait a second ICWUTUDIDTHAR
Quote by trueamerican
I saw a girl in a trenchcoat. The awesome part came when we found out she wasn't wearing anything underneath. The belt of the coat got caught on something, and when she tried to free it, her coat buttons popped off. It's not like she was naked on a train for 5 minutes, but we could see she wasn't wearing anything for the brief moment before she wrapped the jacket around herself righter.

I would tug the belt rope as she exited. I don't think I could resist the chance to cause public nudity.
Quote by samick007

Awesome awesome awesome.

Look up naked man on NYC subway on youtube. The shit is funny.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
A dude splattered in the window. We're all red inside.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL