Greetings, Pit Monkeys.
It's been a good three years since I've extensively traversed the hellhole we've come to call The Pit. (I've been off doing better things like talking to girls and actually playing guitar). I just wanted to say that The Pit hasn't changed a bit in the three years I've been away. It's good to know that after everything that's changed in the world, I can always come to The Pit and still see threads about hot redheads, anime boobs, and video games. Keep up the good work guys!
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Greetings, Pit Monkeys.
It's been a good three minutes since I've extensively traversed the hellhole we've come to call The Pit. (I've been off doing better things like bragging on the internet about knowing a girl, and playing 3 chords on the guitar). I just wanted to say that The Pit hasn't changed a bit in the three minutes I've been away. It's good to know that after everything that's changed in the world, I can always come to The Pit and still see threads about hot redheads, anime boobs, and video games. Keep up the good work guys!
Same, just started coming back since trolling /b/ got old after a while and it's summer.

EDIT: I didn't do anything with my time though, if anything I'm worse off than I was before haha.
sunbather is shit
So your point is?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
But they took away the Hot Chicks thread.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst