I just saw this guitar lamp,haha,funny.It marked with "Show your love for the guitar with our Guitar Floor Lamp",cute design. But pitifully, I can't afford it. Will you consider to get it?
what if i dont like stratocasters?
i also think it's too simple they should've made it a guitar only not with stand and the lamp head thing.
I think its fun lookin', but it better do a whole lot more than look fun for that price.
"Because hoes don't trust anyone.. especially me."
I'd rather a cylindrical, sleek, stainless steel, high-quality-park bollard lamp.
Ibanez RG2228 w/ EMG808Xs | Line 6 POD HD500 | Mackie HD1221
I would have said "Worst advertising ever" but no one called you on it, so I guess not.
EDIT: I stand by the worst advertising ever thing.
Not really relevant to the topic of actual guitars, is it?
Since you're a bit of a newbie, I'm going to make a friendly suggestion instead of just reporting. Delete this thread and take it somewhere else - the Pit would be appropriate.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Not really relevant to the topic of actual guitars, is it?
Since you're a bit of a newbie, I'm going to make a friendly suggestion instead of just reporting. Delete this thread and take it somewhere else - the Pit would be appropriate.

At that price, it's possible it's a real guitar, so maybe he's in the right place after all...

That, and his post is related to electric guitars...albeit in a different way than normal.
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
- Stephen F. Roberts