Page 1 of 2
I love this for all the wrong reasons XD I've not laughed so much in ages.

Give it 5 minutes though and I'll be in rage mode.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Tried to post a comment on the video

"One of these members is trying way too hard, try and guess which one"

I was greeted with comment pending approval which is why you get all the love messages on the comments section xD

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Cool strings though :-)
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
I hate being an internerd sometimes. I'm already bored of hating them. It's going to be just like Friday all over again. In one week I'll have to hear about all the people who just discovered it for the first time.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Coming from somebody that thinks Attack Attack is an awesome band, that was shit.

EDIT: They become more famous when we talk about them. I'm going away now.
Last edited by Macabre_Turtle at May 18, 2011,
Quote by nashawa
I hate being an internerd sometimes. I'm already bored of hating them. It's going to be just like Friday all over again. In one week I'll have to hear about all the people who just discovered it for the first time.

I was actually going to say what a late pass this thread was, until I remembered it was only yesterday that I saw it. It definitely got old quickly.
Last.fm

I saw tail lights, last night, in a dream about my old life
Everybody leaves so why, why wouldn't you?
Quote by 12shinn21
I was actually going to say what a late pass this thread was, until I remembered it was only yesterday that I saw it. It definitely got old quickly.

yeah, this spread fast.
Quote by jibran
First 20 seconds were great. Could have been some decent dance-y electronica.

I was okay for the first minute of the song, besides the bands looks. Then facepalmed harder with every riff.
Quote by ChemicalFire
I was greeted with comment pending approval which is why you get all the love messages on the comments section xD

Ah, that makes sense...it's a shame shitty bands like this can't take criticism. I don't mind that this is getting old already though.

We need toast posts.
Terrible.
I've already seen two Facebook posts about it, one was saying it would be good if it wasn't for their fringes because it's so heavy

It IS heavy. Just terrible too.

EDIT: lol has anyone else noticed that their guitarists are using Orange cabs with Bugera heads? If they can afford buying an Orange cab why can't they afford a head that's more than $300?
love is love // return to dust
Last edited by tancanada at May 18, 2011,
I really wish people would stop hating on bands like these. If it wasn't for the hate, I would have never had the misfortune of discovering them.

That being said, they used to be called a different name...like Extra Large Kids or something. Back then, they still looked like douches, but the music was written much more interesting than that terrible song they did a video for. No autotune or synth either.

Also, i love how there is almost literally no one who isn't a 14 year old scene girl who actually digs this band. I wonder how victory feels right about now...
Last edited by The Spoon at May 18, 2011,
Victory sign Counterparts, then this.

Unbelievable.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Why the hell do we need threads like this? Clearly there's never going to be any actual discussion of the band, just pages of people saying the same shit over and over again, and meanwhile it's just getting more and more people to listen to the band. It's Attack Attack! all over again.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Yeah but Attack Attack we're at least original.

This is just bad in every sense of the word.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by TheBDanAbstract

What? Dance poppy synths with br00talness wasn't something I had ever heard before them.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by tancanada
What? Dance poppy synths with br00talness wasn't something I had ever heard before them.

Two overdone gimmicks in music put together =/= Original music
Quote by TheBDanAbstract

Their demo they put out was decent. Nothing to be hAted on and no reason to crucify them like they ultimately were lol
Quote by TheBDanAbstract

Please then give us your definition of original if it isn't something which no one has done before.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by tancanada

Never heard of Enter Shikari? They've been making horrible music forever.
I'd say they were original for the time, though I'm not sure what was around then xD

And adding two things together isn't original? would that mean that Rock n Roll wasn't original for its time? or Thrash Metal isn't original? But both have their own sounds don't they, so why couldn't attack attack be considered if they did that first. You may not like it, but original=/=good. That's my 0.02 $
Will and llanafreak44 (who's real name I don't know) are both right.

This thread shouldn't exist.
AA! did nothing positive for the music scene.
Enter Shikari and Genghis Tron were around before.
It's still not cool to like AA!

/thread
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa

/thread

Enter Shikari does not sound like Genghis Tron does not sound like Attack Attack to be honest.
Quote by nashawa

/thread

True.
Double true.
Triple true. I don't think Enter Shikari sound anything like AA, so thats why I didn't mention it before.
Quad true.
-enter redundancy here-
Quote by Morphogenesis26
I'd say they were original for the time, though I'm not sure what was around then xD

And adding two things together isn't original? would that mean that Rock n Roll wasn't original for its time? or Thrash Metal isn't original? But both have their own sounds don't they, so why couldn't attack attack be considered if they did that first. You may not like it, but original=/=good. That's my 0.02 $

Post is fail. Punk and NWOBHM were just barley clinging to life when the thrash wave hit. Combining the two unpopular genres is not the same as adding stale deathcore and stale cheesy synth induced metalcore.

Rock and roll took pages from blues' book and created an entire different style of music. There is a difference between a style and a genre of music.
Page 1 of 2