I just walked out of History class, and my teacher said that whatever female student wanted to get one extra point in her Grade, she has to go visit him in the teacher's room after School. . .
Am I getting a very wrong feeling from this, or what?
Wear a dress, and tell him to be gentle.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
It's very wrong, male students should get the same opportunity to whore out for their grades.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
It's very wrong, male students should get the same opportunity to whore out for their grades.

What if I'm a Shemale?
Quote by Cruel Angel
What if I'm a Shemale?

Then when can I come over?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
There have been one or two lecturers that I know that have apparently slept with students.

This thread will now focus on horny and creepy teachers.
Quote by Cruel Angel
What if I live in Taiwan?

You say what if too much, just state facts.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Cruel Angel
What if I'm a Shemale?

Then you either get two points, or lose points. I'm not sure, ask your instructor.
Smile when you say that.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You say what if too much, just state facts.

What if I have learning disabilities?
sit under his window and fap
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
You should sneak in, videotape whatever is going on and then post it here, then show it in school on one of those big presentation screens.
Quote by Cruel Angel
I just walked out of History class, and my teacher said that whatever female student wanted to get one extra point in her Grade, she has to go visit him in the teacher's room after School. . .
Am I getting a very wrong feeling from this, or what?

I agree, this is a big mistake. The teacher should be sure to schedule the girls on different days, not all on the same day. If there are enough girls, maybe schedule the visits over a week or two. The teacher seems to be fumbling away a great opportunity here. Maybe you can help by talking to the teacher?
Also, I'm not sure the teacher's room is the best venue. Does the teacher have his own room? If it is a room for all the teachers, there might be a problem. Is there a hotel nearby?
Maybe the boys could pay money instead of a visit?
I'm trying to help.
Smile when you say that.
Quote by BillyRamone
I agree, this is a big mistake. The teacher should be sure to schedule the girls on different days, not all on the same day. If there are enough girls, maybe schedule the visits over a week or two. The teacher seems to be fumbling away a great opportunity here. Maybe you can help by talking to the teacher?
Also, I'm not sure the teacher's room is the best venue. Does the teacher have his own room? If it is a room for all the teachers, there might be a problem. Is there a hotel nearby?
Maybe the boys could pay money instead of a visit?
I'm trying to help.

My teacher just started kissing someone in the Hall . . .
Quote by Cruel Angel
My teacher just started kissing someone in the Hall . . .

Your teacher is a very good kisser
Quote by metallica #1
Grosssss.

Creepy pedophile..

NOT a pedophile, he just has an affinity for jailbait.

However, this is probably the kind of guy that sang Sex and Candy to 8-year-olds...
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm