What are some weird encounters you've had with strangers?

Last night around 2A.M. I got hungry and decided to go to CVS to buy some snacks since there was no food in my apartment. By the time I got back a man wearing a trenchcoat and missing about half his teeth stopped me when I got out of my car. He started asking me if I was saved and If I believed in God. He started telling me that he wanted to give me a house and asked me to give him my details so he could give it to me. I didn't want to upset him so I went along with his religion talk. What was worse is that I was cornered, in a completely empty parking lot in the middle of the night and he was standing extremely close to me. It was extremely unnerving.
I got jumped one time while walking through a park near my house. Mother****er pulled a knife on me and i got PISSED. Survival instinct took over and in the ensuing scuffle he managed to knife me pretty good in my gut, maybe just under 2 inches deep. Luckily no vitals were nicked, but i lost it on the guy. I went apeshit on him. I left him lying unconscious in a bush with nothing but his boxers and socks on. Piece of shit. I was scared as shit because my blood was on him, but i was too young to have any record of it in any government system.

No one in real life knows about this story.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Sorry mate, I'm in a hurry, can't stop to talk."

Proceed to leave.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
My mate told me this story a couple of days ago:

He and another friend were smoking a joint quietly on our local cricket pitch when suddenly there was a roar of sirens. A white van screeched along the road past them, came to a stop and about five guys jumped out. They then started to run in different directions. Immediately after, several squad cars pulled up and a load of police jumped out. They ran after the guys, caught four of them, but a fifth one was getting away. He ran straight across the cricket pitch in front of them with about two policemen following at full pace, and then disappeared into some woodland.

My two friends got up to leave having just watched all this, when a policeman walks up and asks them what they're doing. Baring in mind they were high as a kite at the mo, they just said having a fag and explain that they saw the whole thing. The policemen offers to give them a lift home saying it would be best to get out of the area why they hunt this guy. For some reason they agree. Being as stoned as they were, they got in a massive confusion about which door they should get in the police car and broke down in hysterics much to the policeman's annoyance.

Anyway, they get back home and decide to go into the woods out the back of his house to finish the joint. After about 15 minutes they hear the indisputable sound of footsteps coming towards them. They shit themselves and freeze for about five minutes continuing to hear the footsteps. They then decide to talk as loudly as possible about how much they dislike the police so that this person (who could potentially be the individual the police are after) doesn't think to harm them. When they start talking again the footsteps stop. Then deciding to go back indoors after not hearing anything anymore they do so, switch all the lights off and then look out into the small garden and the woods behind.

Looking straight back at them over the fence in at the window was the same guy the police were after. He spent a good 30 seconds staring into the house at my two mates who were looking back, shitting themselves, and then moved on.

My two mates later heard helicopters etc going over.

Now, they were high and could have just imagined it all, but this would be pranging on another level! Scary stuff.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
I was standing at the bus stop and a very old indian man was trying to give me a red pen... I had no idea what he was saying but he was pretty intent on me having this pen, he was trying for like 5 minutes and i was getting very uncomfortable. He went away eventually though
one time when i was like 11, i was on vacation with my aunt and uncle and cousin. it was on my birthday too. then in the middle of the night some big fat guy breaks open the front door and tells me that i'm invited to come to some weird school with him. but i told him "what the ****, it's the middle of the night, go away!" and i never saw him again. i can't help but wonder what would have happened if i had went with him. but i was too busy jacking off to some sexy pictures of Emma Watson on the internet to really care. i think that was more important.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Acϵ♠
I got jumped one time while walking through a park near my house. Mother****er pulled a knife on me and i got PISSED. Survival instinct took over and in the ensuing scuffle he managed to knife me pretty good in my gut, maybe just under 2 inches deep. Luckily no vitals were nicked, but i lost it on the guy. I went apeshit on him. I left him lying unconscious in a bush with nothing but his boxers and socks on. Piece of shit. I was scared as shit because my blood was on him, but i was too young to have any record of it in any government system.

No one in real life knows about this story.

So if no one IRL knows about this, how did you explain the two-inch puncture wound in your abdomen when you got home?

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
Quote by mesopatamius
So if no one IRL knows about this, how did you explain the two-inch puncture wound in your abdomen when you got home?

Because his dreams aren't real.

OT- Some crazy dude with a ****ed up hand followed me to my car once, then started asking me ****ed up questions. I told him politely to piss off so he asked me for change (I refused) then left. He killed himself the week after by jumping off a bridge on to a dual carriageway.

For the record he was crazy as shit for years before this so I don't feel guilty.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by mesopatamius

I didn't. It was late at night so i just drove myself to the hospital and got stitched up. My parents don't know this ever happened.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I was leaving a jamba juice in LA when some lade walked uncomfortably close to me and said, "That looks good." I was all like, "Yeah, its pretty good." Then she asked " Can I try?"

And before I could even respond she put her hand on the drink and slowly started going in for the straw. I kind of froze like, "Whaat the fuuuck" and my dad stepped in and was like, "Get out of here, bitch." minus the bitch part, but I'd add the bitch part if i had a son.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
My route home from uni takes me through a large cemetary and yesterday a very tall, pale woman with saucery staring eyes and jet black cornrows appeared out of nowhere. She gave me the most piercing stare I've ever been on the receiving end of in my life, lumbered towards me like a zombie and then stumbled off into the trees.

I'm a pretty big guy (6'2" and broad shouldered) but she absolutely dwarfed me and the way she was staring me out and moving (bare in mind there was nobody else around and it was dusk) unnerved the hell out of me. I don't know if she was on drugs, disturbed or what but it was pretty damn uncomfortable.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
I was waiting for the bus and this older woman sat down next to me and handed me a bunch of Jehovah's Witness pamphlets in Spanish. she sat there talking to me for about half an hour, in Spanish, about who knows what. I just sat smiling and nodding at her. luckily she didn't get on the same bus as me.

another time a girl came and sat next to me when I was waiting for my friend on a street corner at around 4 AM. she kept referring to herself as a muñeca.

I'm sure there are odder instances, but I can't be bothered to sift through my memory at the moment.
Me and my friend were walking down a street that's near my house, eating french fries. Some drunk guy started telling us in a very cocky tone that he want's some fries. He was walking around as as we were still walking forward and he was constantly grabbing us by the shoulders.
My friend just kept quiet and sped up a tiny bit but I just ignored the guy and walked forward calmly (didn't want to give the guy the pleasure of knowing I was scared). Then he started telling us to give him our mobile phones. I said "no" calmly and kept walking and after a couple of tries he just turned around and it seemed he lost interest. But than I accidentally said something like "****ing idiot" and he got pissed.
So he pulled out a knife and started asking for our phones again. My friend said something to me (he was a little ahead of me and didn't see that the guy had a knife). So when the guy turned away from me I ran behind some houses and when he heard me and turned towards me my friend ran into the other direction.

I'm not going to lie, I was pretty scared. About a minute of waiting behind one of the houses my friend called me to see if I was okay, since the apparently ran after me (didn't catch up). We agreed that it would be best if we just went home. I started walking home and as I came to the first street I saw that guy already threatening some lady, and she was already calling the police. I simply ran home I ain't exactly a hero
I ran into a gang of bunnies one time.

Let's just say they call me "Nubby-Arm" now.
Victory.

Edit:
I actually do have a strange encounter.
Me and my girlfriend were sitting in fron of the local elementary school one time, just minding our own business, when a car drives by. And like I normally would, I just look at the car as it passes, thinking nothing of it. Then about 5 minutes later, the car pulls up on on the opposite side of the road to us and the window rolls down. Next thing I know, this guy's freaking screaming at me for staring. "What the f*** are you looking at? You wanna f****** get hit? What? SAY SOMETHING B****"

And the whole time, my girlfriend keeps saying: "You should fight him!"
Trent Reznor is God.

A comedy acoustic band that makes you pee a little?! Get outta town!

Last edited by NIN_junkie at May 18, 2011,