Page 1 of 2
This is where all of you newbies will be voting at. All votes must be in the following format or they will be ignored.

##VOTE IRISH_PUNK13

##UNVOTE IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by RPGoof
It would help if you explained what the hell this is

It's for the newbie mafia game that I'm hosting. If you're not playing then please don't post in here.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
^uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Just me and rhino will end in the extinction of a species.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
It's for the newbie mafia game that I'm hosting. If you're not playing then please don't post in here.

Maybe I would play if I knew what the hell this was. I can tell it's for the newbie mafia game, you did nothing but reiterate the thread title.
CJ, you should edit the OP telling people who aren't playing in Newbie Mafia to not post in this thread.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Already?? I didn't notice we had started already ****. How long does voting last for? I'm stuck on my phone right now but ill quickly read through the day cycle (isn't day 48 hours, or does voting run every 24 hours, or what) and post my suspicions and analysis over what people have been saying/posting with haste. Hopefully I'm even allowed to post this here lol.
Day lasts 48 hours and Night lasts 24. You can vote during the day. Don't worry, you still have plenty of time to read, analyze and make your decisions.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by RU Experienced?
##Unvote Geebz

LOLOLOLOLOL DUDE YOU HAVE A POTHEAD CARTOON CHARACTER AS YOUR AVATAR AND YOUR NAMED AFTER A HENDRIX ALBUM YOUR COOL
Quote by redFF
LOLOLOLOLOL DUDE YOU HAVE A POTHEAD CARTOON CHARACTER AS YOUR AVATAR AND YOUR NAMED AFTER A HENDRIX ALBUM YOUR COOL

You have a derp version of megaman as your avatar and you have an inability to distinguish the word "your" from "you're". Are we done making blatant observations here?
Quote by RU Experienced?
You have a derp version of megaman as your avatar and you have an inability to distinguish the word "your" from "you're". Are we done making blatant observations here?
Please excuse him. He is angry and a little disillusioned

But could you please delete your posts in this thread? I don't understand why you posted in the first place, but I'm sure there wasn't any mal-intent behind it

##Vote_geebz
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
##vote Geebz
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Quote by Geebz
##vote Geebz

Wut
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23

Quote by smokeysteve22

##unvote Geebz

##vote LastSlayerKing
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
##GET MyNameRight
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23

Quote by smokeysteve22

Voting ends in a little less than 10 hours! Get those votes in.

I'm in Chicago, so any votes made after 9:30PM won't be counted.
Quote by L2112Lif
For any confused people: Chicago's time zone is:
UTC/GMT -5 hours. That means me have to get our votes in by 02:30 GMT.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
For any confused people: Chicago's time zone is:
UTC/GMT -5 hours. That means me have to get our votes in by 02:30 GMT.

I would have done that, but I couldn't be bothered to actually check for my actual time zone.

Chicago is CST I believe.
Quote by L2112Lif
##vote LastSlayerKing
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Just me and rhino will end in the extinction of a species.
So... I'm losing then
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23

Quote by smokeysteve22

Page 1 of 2