Who wants to talk about CTE?

Saw them live about a week ago and they stole the show. I am personally a big metalhead, but in my opinion, they're too good of a band to ignore. I got both their CDs and I think that they're both absolutely perfect. They're a great blend of just pointless yelling and brilliant playing.

What's your opinion on 'em?
Favorite song?
Ever seen them?
Trent Reznor is God.

A comedy acoustic band that makes you pee a little?! Get outta town!

They're 'aight. Don't care much for their new album. Have seen them live locally, and they played an open show for a festival thing and I could hear it from my house.
сопляк!!
I thought the first album was okay, but based off of the songs that I've heard from the new one I would say that it's not really good.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I hate hate hate Cage the Elephant. With a passion. That is my opinion of them .
Quote by due 07
I hate hate hate Cage the Elephant. With a passion. That is my opinion of them .

How come?
Trent Reznor is God.

Quote by NIN_junkie
How come?
I just hate their music, it does not appeal to me
Quote by BrandonBeaux
First album was awesome, but the second one was a huge letdown for me. I liked the vibe they had going for them. :/

I do admit that the first one was better. It showed their own, individual style it seemed. The second one is still good (in my opinion) but it does seem more of like a 'sing-along' album that they made more for the radio.
Trent Reznor is God.

Everyone says that the new album is bad, but I disagree. They managed to go from a classic rock vibe to a sort of 90's-esque sound in 1 album. I want to see where they go from here when they make the third album.
Quote by Evews333
Everyone says that the new album is bad, but I disagree. They managed to go from a classic rock vibe to a sort of 90's-esque sound in 1 album. I want to see where they go from here when they make the third album.

Possibly a mix of both albums? If possible.
Trent Reznor is God.