I was just really bored the other day and decided to make a song.
I only have audacity, so please don't mind the quality.

Song: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/NIN_junkie/music/all/play999062

Also, It'd be cool to get some feedback on it, and I also have a version of the song with like, me attempting vocals on it. If you'd wanna hear what that'd be like just say so and I'll throw it up on my profile as well.

Much appreciated.
Trent Reznor is God.

A comedy acoustic band that makes you pee a little?! Get outta town!

Sorry but for me it sounds like a bunch of riffs clashed together without any transitions. Dont get me wrong on this, I really like the single parts, the first riff for example - maybe try playing it a bit slower for maximum headbang factor, or, what IMO was the best part, the acoustic part when the drums and the distorted guitar come in. The whole acoustic part including the solo is awesome and would be a perfect transition to something heavier, but then the first riff suddenly jumps in and kills everything Really you could've done so much more out of this song if you only made some transitions to tie all the pieces together. Just keep working on it and im sure it will improve heavily.
I very much agree with you for the most part. It was just a small thing I threw together in a few hours, maybe now I'll actually try to do a good rendition of it.

Thank you for your input
Trent Reznor is God.

A comedy acoustic band that makes you pee a little?! Get outta town!