Page 1 of 3
Fajitas. Lots and lots of fajitas.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Cocks.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Jelly! Jelly everynight!
Quote by JimmyBanks6
this man is of knowledge

Woo someone said i was smart, how silly
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE
price limit?

yeah, we're gonna need budget, genre, current gear, location, and if you're willing to go used.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
A hooker.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Caprese salad:

Whole soft mozarella, roma tomatoes, chopped basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper, then the bread of your choice. I've added in some plain grilled chicken for win.

last.fm[/url}
get 3 tortillas, spread with a generous helping of smooth peanut butter and microwave for 30 seconds. Ive had that for breakfast every day for the last 3 weeks
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
This is what I was thinking. But interesting pasta.

Throw confetti on it before you serve.
last.fm[/url}
Quote by HelpTravesty
Throw confetti on it before you serve.

yeah it would be like a party in your mouth (non gay of course...unless its your thing to do so)
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by Tanglewoodguit

Sprinkle it with little bits of encyclopedia.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Spaghetti Bolognese with parmesan cheese of course
Last edited by the_hoodster at May 18, 2011,
brown pasta,throw in some canned tuna,red onion cut chunky and some jalapenos. throw in ~2 tablespoons of mayonnaise and the capacity of your bowel in chilli sauce. healthy,tastes better than katy perrys clit and ,depending on the fortitude of your digestive system, a potential detox elixir
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Tanglewoodguit

go down sainsburys get two things of tortellieni for like £2 and some sauce, sorted
Can of mac and cheese with some melted cheese on toast.
You'll easily have enough left over for some coop jelly babies.

I should know; I had it this afternoon.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Spaghetti with spicy tomato sauce!
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
A new amp.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Toad in the hole. Get a pan, put some sausages in it, put it in the oven with some oil, while that's doing mix up an egg with some milk, flour, salt and pepper then when the sausages are cooked and the pan is hot enough for the oil to smoke, pour the batter on top and leave it half an hour in the oven. Done.

recipe: http://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/cuisine/european/english/toad-in-the-hole-with-roasted-onion-gravy.html

Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at May 18, 2011,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
*Tasty looking shit*

Dear god, that looks amazing.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I made it last night. It was luush...

I might ask for that for my birthday dinner. I suck at cooking, so I'll have to wait to try that.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I might ask for that for my birthday dinner. I suck at cooking, so I'll have to wait to try that.

I suck at cooking too, it is soo easy. You can make the gravy from a packet, the hardest bit is the batter, and that is just flour, milk and an egg whisked up a bit. It's the best easy meal you can make, IMO, because you are cracking eggs and that you feel like you've actually achieved something too
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I suck at cooking too, it is soo easy. You can make the gravy from a packet, the hardest bit is the batter, and that is just flour, milk and an egg whisked up a bit. It's the best easy meal you can make, IMO, because you are cracking eggs and that you feel like you've actually achieved something too

But what about the sausage? So many burnt pans...
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
But what about the sausage? So many burnt pans...

Why would it burn? I am lazy so I don't cook the sausages in a frying pan, I put them in the same high-edged pan I'll be using to cook the entire dish, and just let them cook in the oven while I do the batter. Then you pour the batter in so that absorbs the oil, there's no burnt bits...
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Why would it burn? I am lazy so I don't cook the sausages in a frying pan, I put them in the same high-edged pan I'll be using to cook the entire dish, and just let them cook in the oven while I do the batter. Then you pour the batter in so that absorbs the oil, there's no burnt bits...

Hmm, I think you just convinced me to try this. I'm gonna try to get some money together so I can try it this weekend.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by emilystrange93
Fish fingers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

That sounds so amazing right now
last.fm[/url}
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Hmm, I think you just convinced me to try this. I'm gonna try to get some money together so I can try it this weekend.

It's called toad in the hole if you fancy it

I went to the coop, and found 25 fresh meatballs for £2.50 so im having spaghetti and meatballs
Page 1 of 3