Page 1 of 2
Link

Recently saw this guy on Taboo. He lives as a baby. He made his adult size crib and high chair himself. He even has his roommate play mother to him. All the while, he just collects Social Security.

Thoughts?

Oh and he seems suicidal.
In an email response to The Washington Times, Mr. Thornton threatened to kill himself if his Social Security payments are taken away, and said the television episode showing him doing woodwork oversold his abilities.

And how many of you live as adult babies? >_>
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
If he can build a crib, he's not a goddamn baby. Why this is even in question is beyond me.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
I think no grown man would try to pull off him being an adult baby unless he truly was mentally disabled, one way or the other...

It's like that episode of the simpsons where edna krabbapel and skinner starts dating, and the town thinks they had sex infront of the children and try to fire them both. In the end Skinner admits to being a virgin and supernintendo chalmers says "well, he clearly is telling the truth, no 40-year-old man would admit to being a virgin" and they dismiss the case and walk home.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at May 18, 2011,
He won't kill himself... We just need to dangle something shiny in front of him.
He'll forget all about it.
Take away his damned social security and let him kill himself. That's pathetic, and I quite honestly consider him a thief.
This type of stuff leaves a foul stench in my nose. I think it's time for a changing.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Kensai
I think no grown man would try to pull off him being an adult baby unless he truly was mentally disabled, one way or the other...

It's like that episode of the simpsons where edna krabbapel and skinner starts dating, and the town thinks they had sex infront of the children and try to fire them both. In the end Skinner admits to being a virgin and supernintendo chalmers says "well, he clearly is telling the truth, no 40-year-old man would admit to being a virgin" and they dismiss the case and walk home.

Its funny becuase its true. What kind of man wears armor hotdogs? i mean builds and lives in a crib. your simpsons referance made my day, thank you
Quote by Kensai

?
ITT: people are jealous of the grown up baby's superior life.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Well you can't expect a baby to work, can you?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I saw that episode. I got sick of seeing the previews for it too. That guy truly is messed up.. I have no compassion for him though. They should just quit giving him a free ride and let him kill himself. I don't pay taxes so 40-year-old men can build themselves a goddamn highchair.
Jackson, Line 6, Behringer
some people
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Yep, he seems like he has some mental disorder. Instead of social benefits, get him some psychiatric help.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by acousticmark2
I saw that episode. I got sick of seeing the previews for it too. That guy truly is messed up.. I have no compassion for him though. They should just quit giving him a free ride and let him kill himself. I don't pay taxes so 40-year-old men can build themselves a goddamn highchair.

I lol'd at the Second Life guy. Until they said he made millions through it...
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
i say stop letting him collect ssi and let him do the job that natural selection should have long ago.
Pathetic...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by MakinLattes
that lady is stacked! no wonder he wants to be a baby.

Even though they're hanging at the middle of her gut
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
I lol'd at the Second Life guy. Until they said he made millions through it...

That was the one about the online virtual world thing, right?
Taking escapism to a whole new level...
That's sad that reality is so horrible to him that he has to go to such lengths. It goes without saying that he needs help.
sunbather is shit
Quote by acousticmark2
That was the one about the online virtual world thing, right?

Yea, the very normal seeming father that has cybersex
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
Yea, the very normal seeming father that has cybersex

Who would've guessed? LOL
So he's a baby...

...with the ability to kill himself, drive, build shit? What the ****? If this guy can smooch off of the system, any adult should be able to do the same. Period. Let this guy kill himself, we don't need him.
pinga
chronic unemployables are babies. people on welfare should be forced to wear diapers and a bonnet and sleep on cribs as they live off the tip of society. of course then the baby look will be popular with rappers.
Quote by e-taubs
chronic unemployables are babies. people on welfare should be forced to wear diapers and a bonnet and sleep on cribs as they live off the tip of society. of course then the baby look will be popular with rappers.

Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
This guy lives in the same town as me...

Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
Quote by shiz.zle

You should go visit him
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by shiz.zle

Egg his house and spray paint vulgarities on his lawn.
Watch the movie "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia"

Then you will grow to love where our taxes go.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Why not just let him kill himself? He is literally adding nothing to this world with his presence, he is actively taking resources away from it. He is a useless human being.

That being said, he really is acting the part, throwing tantrums and acting like a baby "take my money and I'll kill myself!".
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Page 1 of 2