No, Chevelle is not a Christian band. The band members have stated that they do believe in god, but that they will not push thier religion into their music. Their first record label, in which they released the albumn "Point #1" was a christian record label, but the band said that the record label being christian had nothing to do with it, it just so happened that they were first given a good offer by the label. They are no longer with that record label.

I hope that's what you were looking for.
There is a quote on their Wikipedia page from Sam Loeffler saying that they are Catholic but it is personal to them.
Hmmmm,thanks That is exactly what I was looking for.It's aggravating how they don't spread the gospel through their music.
Quote by J-dog-Ibanez
Hmmmm,thanks That is exactly what I was looking for.It's aggravating how they don't spread the gospel through their music.
They are actually incorrect. Every member of Chevelle is a Christian recontructionist. I thought it was a well known fact. They are known to put subliminal messages praising God and the apostles if you play their records backwards.