Page 3 of 525
If their was some sort of impending apocalyptic rapture, the whole thing would be going off Jerusalem time right? Or would they do it according to time zone for convenience?
Watched Scarred last night when really baked and my friend got up to go to the toilet and just collapsed. It was fucking hilarious.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by jibran
If their was some sort of impending apocalyptic rapture, the whole thing would be going off Jerusalem time right? Or would they do it according to time zone for convenience?

I take it God would do both due to the omnipotence and omnipresence and shiiiiiiiiit
Philosophy > Life
Quote by Scourge441
...Have you heard Lasers? It's fucking terrible.

His first two albums are awesome, but then his label strongarmed him into sounding like Lil' Wayne. Hopefully something changes.

I've actually only heard one song off it and I really was surprised at how unlike his other stuff it was. I heard that they strongarmed him into making a 4th album altogether. To be fair, it's called Lasers so I don't know how seriously I can take it

edit: also, why are people saying there is an apocalypse tomorrow? I have heard nothing of this.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Rapture - or judgement day. Don't forget that theres been 6 other "Raptures" predicted since the 80s
The amazing wisdom of Charles Schultz always prevails.

"Don't worry about the world ending tomorrow. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
So, this is the new chat thread?

I'll look up ther name later.

I was wondering when a new one would come.
If you can't think of any Rapture-related humour don't worry, it's hardly the end of the world.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Damn, I can't believe I missed the first page.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Its the day when David Vincent throws on Covenant for the first time since 1993, hears 'Rapture' and has a huge life change. He ditches the mentalcase hes married to, stabs Tim Yeung with the biggest dildo he's got, and runs to Trey's chocolate milk emporium. There, they isolate stem cells from the blastocyst of Arnie's love child, and grow Pete a new super-strong back. At midnight they reveal that the last Morbid Angel album was actually recorded by Design The Skyline, and release their actual intended album, 'Blessed Are The Mildly Discomforted', thereby regaining their position as death metal's kings. True story.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
Its the day when David Vincent throws on Covenant for the first time since 1993, hears 'Rapture' and has a huge life change. He ditches the mentalcase hes married to, stabs Tim Yeung with the biggest dildo he's got, and runs to Trey's chocolate milk emporium. There, they isolate stem cells from the blastocyst of Arnie's love child, and grow Pete a new super-strong back. At midnight they reveal that the last Morbid Angel album was actually recorded by Design The Skyline, and release their actual intended album, 'Blessed Are The Mildly Discomforted', thereby regaining their position as death metal's kings. True story.

MA albums are in alphabetical order. You are naught but a wiley soothsayer.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.

I, for one, welcome our new beginning.
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by dead-fish

Ah shite
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Quote by dead-fish

He got you there!
The rapture will come. And the world will bow to the real Antichrist

BARACK

OBAMA
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Quote by Stranglehold

I just read that again, holy crap.

edit:

Quote by Kepulix

I, for one, welcome our new beginning.

Would you kindly join me in my underwater utopia?
Last edited by jibran at May 20, 2011,
So who has been watching The Office? I can't believe they didn't reveal the new manager yet, I thought they were going to last night. I was hoping it would be Ricky Gervais but that is not going to happen.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Stopped watching that ages ago, early seasons are great though. I'd like to mention that I didn't stop watching just because of the drop in quality but because I don't have time for it/wasn't available for me.

Anyway off to bed. Night fellas.
Last edited by jibran at May 20, 2011,
i never started watching its reruns until last year. And I only started watching new episodes this year when I heard Will Ferrel was guest starring in a series of episodes.
Quote by beadhangingOne
To anyone who's in an university, or just in the know: how crucial is getting a laptop in regards of studying?

Pretty crucial for me.

I dont use my laptop for taking of notes or anything, however, I write all of my papers on it. And, I also use it to read many articles or assigned readings online/through my school's websites/services on them.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
I heard it was Will Arnett that might be guesting on the Office...maybe I heard wrong.

A laptop is very handy man, I only got one last year and it saved my skin. Pain in the arse remembering something you forgot to add into a report and having to wait till the next morning to use the college computers to correct it! You can get a great laptop for 3-400 quid if you're not looking for anything major.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Yeah, just been thinking whether to buy a good gaming PC right now or a gaming laptop which I can still have with me once I, hopefully, move away to England

Or, if I should buy now a gaming PC, then in England buy a cheap laptop and another gaming PC...

Getting a good gaming computer and a cheap laptop for studying might be best. I personally would not want to use a laptop if I was heavily into gaming.

EDIT: Yes, Will Arnett is one of the prospects as well as Ricky Gervais, Jim Carrey, and Ray Romano most notably.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Last edited by Crazed Shredder at May 20, 2011,
Quote by Crazed Shredder
The rapture will come. And the world will bow to the real Antichrist

BARACK

OBAMA

Who told you that, Fox News?
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Quote by Kepulix
To anyone who's in an university, or just in the know: how crucial is getting a laptop in regards of studying?

I've found it to be of no advantage to me. I never take it into uni, I just use good old pen and paper, and type up if necessary. And those who do bring laptops in classes I have seem to find them a bit of an inconvenience. I wish I had a regular PC instead tbh.
At least then I'd have a keyboard with a number pad, (which comes in surprisingly useful when on pro tools)

But it should be said my course isn't your average course, I don't have lecture's in a lecture hall, its more sat in a classroom on a PC learning about pro tools, or other DAW's, or failing that were in a studio learning about hardware and whatnot.
Go see Explosions In The Sky live
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by Kepulix

Crucial az bru.
Well for me it is, in any case I'd highly recommend it.
It isn't for me. I rock up to lectures with nothing in hand and a single notebook to tutes. My laptop usually sits at home so I can do assignments on it and whatnot
I feel like a giddy school girl, can't wait till tomorrow. I have a feeling my Katharsis,Beherit,Katatonia and Incantation LP's will be here tomorrow,got a notice from the post office that something has arrived.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.