Page 4 of 525
Quote by Cianyx
It isn't for me. I rock up to lectures with nothing in hand and a single notebook to tutes. My laptop usually sits at home so I can do assignments on it and whatnot

Well this is the case for me really. However, it's good to have something portable and reliable with you and really in Uni these days a PC is essential.
Quote by sg_man08
Who told you that, Fox News?

The internet.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Quote by Riffmast
I feel like a giddy school girl, can't wait till tomorrow. I have a feeling my Katharsis,Beherit,Katatonia and Incantation LP's will be here tomorrow,got a notice from the post office that something has arrived.

That's because getting new music is always fun. Nothing like going to the post office to pick it up, haha.
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
yeah and also... I love mail... its like opening presents. click something on the internet and a few days later... orgasm

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
That's amazing. I was really trying to find out what was weird about it the first part, but then it all made sense.
that was ridiculous Those Japanese always find a way to amaze me with their games.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal

How the fvck does that have 302 views and 3,651 likes?

edit:
Last edited by jibran at May 21, 2011,
Do you know what would be wicked? If Christ returned and he was crucified once again.
I mean besides this whole judgement thing, he seems like a pretty chill dude.
Quote by severed-metal
/////n o man you see, ou hav er tonxweersa

Lol.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by logboy
Due to the sad death of the Macho Man Randy Savage, i post this in tribute:

He nails him to the mat, and jumps off the top turnbuckle cross and send a flying elbow straight to his neck.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by jibran
Do you know what would be wicked? If Christ returned and he was crucified once again.
I mean besides this whole judgement thing, he seems like a pretty chill dude.

I honestly believe Jesus would be cool enough to listen to black metal records and smoke a bunch of pot with some people. The point is though... he is a nice guy... but this whole rapture thing and this whole taking a book literally thing... its just so ignorant

Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by severed-metal

Now is the time to say what's been on your minds.

Tina Fey, please give me a rusty trombone. Cheers.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
So i've noticed, this year has ****ing ruled for metal so far i mean we've had

Blaspherian,Autopsy,Kerasphorus,Aosoth,Antediluvian among other great releases so far, i just have a great feeling about this year.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Yeah, it seems like every band out there is releasing material this year
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Kerasphorus, Darkest Era, Pentagram, Primordial, Autopsy, Cenotaph (mex) reissues on the way, Negative Plane, Lantern, new Wounded Kings later in the year, Necros Christos (get that lp out!!), new Cosmic Atrophy, new Prosanctus Inferi, Messiah back catalogue re-release..

Not bad at all!
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
The promo track for the new Prosanctus Inferi seemed fantastic. I'm very excited about this year.
Quote by Steve08

Did you see the shirt designs for them? Its a massive red arse and fanny with spiky bits coming out of it
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
Kerasphorus, Darkest Era, Pentagram, Primordial, Autopsy, Cenotaph (mex) reissues on the way, Negative Plane, Lantern, new Wounded Kings later in the year, Necros Christos (get that lp out!!), new Cosmic Atrophy, new Prosanctus Inferi, Messiah back catalogue re-release..

Not bad at all!

necros christos leaked a while ago.

You're also forgetting Mitochrondrion, Antediluvian, Cruciamentum, Miasmal, Vanhelgd, Martyr, Gorguts, Adversarial, Gorod, Putridity, Wormed, Wormrot, Gridlink, Noisear, Crowbar, Morbid Flesh, Exhumed

omnomnom all of dat DM goodness (excluding grindcore bands mentioned)
Couldnt be me, I dont even smoke. Ha no that's not me, he sounds like he's from the midlands of the country though. Not too much metal round those parts...
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
Did you see the shirt designs for them? Its a massive red arse and fanny with spiky bits coming out of it

Yeah i love the front design, but i dunno about having a big red ass on my back. Mmm the Antediluvian/Adversarial split is gunna slay so much. And Cruciamentum, oh ****.
Quote by Steve08

On what instrument ?
Quote by dillonrips7
So I'm currently learning Textures, hardest song I've ever seriously attempted.

Ah, yeah I was learning that one point. Hot damn.

Guitar by the way.
The drums are definitely the hardest part of any Cynic song. Lead guitar and bass would be next after that IMO. I remember how chuffed I was when I learned the first two minutes or so of Veil of Maya haha.
I used to know a bunch of Cynic on bass, even most of textures (minus the solo)

Screw it on guitar though, I have no idea how Paul plays and sings
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Playing and singing is a skill I've slowly developed over time, not too great but I'm getting there.
Does anyone remember when they first tried it? I was atrocious. But I had to learn it out of necessity I guess.
I can sing well and play well, but not at the same time. I've tried time and time again and sadly I just end up focusing on singing and I lose control over what I'm playing.
Last edited by illuminatiano at May 21, 2011,
In regards to vocals + playing, practice with easy stuff. Even acoustic shit. Don't worry about the notes, just worry about the timing.

or just say fuck it and make a powerviolence band.