Page 5 of 525
I can kind of do it. By that I mean I can do shitty vocals while not actually saying anything
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by severed-metal

or just say fuck it and make a powerviolence band.

That's the spirit!
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
I'm a lot better now, but I hate playing strumming based songs and singing. Playing leads and riffs etc are easy enough.
I just hate playing music in front of people sometimes... they just expect you to play a certain way. When I play music in front of people I don't give a damn about what they want I just play music.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
I play lead guitar and backing vocals in a cover band, as some of you might have heard already. Singing and playing lead at the same time is really hard. Especially since I can't sing.
Playing and singing is goddamn difficult it has to be said. I have no idea how, but I manage to do it. Usually I'd say it just helps if you know the song you're playing well enough not to think about it too much; it's when you actually have to think that you **** up.

If you're only just learning to do it, stick to songs with patterns that match up well. Any song with a wierd vocal timing will inevitably end up with you thinking "Hang on, when do I come in... Now... Ahh shitting dick****, I missed it."

The next part after that is remembering your goddamn words. That's the bit I can't do
Quote by Deplorable
So this was a pretty good weekend.

What, got a root?
Mine sucked, Jesus flaked on me. And now I'm stuck with all these assignments.
Quote by Vermintide
Playing and singing is goddamn difficult it has to be said. I have no idea how, but I manage to do it. Usually I'd say it just helps if you know the song you're playing well enough not to think about it too much; it's when you actually have to think that you **** up.

If you're only just learning to do it, stick to songs with patterns that match up well. Any song with a wierd vocal timing will inevitably end up with you thinking "Hang on, when do I come in... Now... Ahh shitting dick****, I missed it."

The next part after that is remembering your goddamn words. That's the bit I can't do

Yeah I'm only just beginning to do it because I've always sucked at singing, and I've always known it.

We need backing vocals though or heaps of songs sound really dry. As we're playing over-produced, multi layered stuff in a 4 peice you can imagine it's hard to emulate most songs perfectly.

We attempt to alleviate that a little bit by having backing vocals. They normally have my mic the same volume as the lead singers though, and I sing loudly, so sometimes I overpower him with my shit singing. . I'll just have to step back and yell until they get it right. Even though you're pretty much meant to perform fellatio on most vocal mics.
Quote by jibran
What, got a root?
Mine sucked, Jesus flaked on me. And now I'm stuck with all these assignments.

Nay, not a root, Geology field trip in Orange (1ºC Friday night was pretty hard). Made friends with a bunch more people, I think I did really well with the work and had a few beverages saturday night then we all told the lecturer how awful our prac tutor is and basically got him fired. Good times.
I'm pretty sure everyone finds singing and playing easier with originals than covers of course?

Quote by Deplorable
Nay, not a root, Geology field trip in Orange (1ºC Friday night was pretty hard). Made friends with a bunch more people, I think I did really well with the work and had a few beverages saturday night then we all told the lecturer how awful our prac tutor is and basically got him fired. Good times.

That sounds awesome, I hope get to do a lot more stuff later on in the course. That would be great. The Kosciusko trip was still pretty great.

edit: I should clarify, I mean doing fieldwork and doing it well and making friends rather than the whole having a bad prac tutor.
Last edited by jibran at May 22, 2011,
I've never even tried singing while playing guitar except for a couple of times when I was ****ing around with other people on an accoustic.
Used to be super hard for me, but I've gotten dramatically better at singing while playing. Surprised myself when I found out I can sing and play Sunshine of Your Love on bass.
Could always sing/play Death songs on guitar, though. It just clicks.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
I can't even get the simplest tunes down if I have to play and sing. It's annoying. No idea how to improve.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Woke up at 7AM today, went straight to work. Got out of work at 4PM and now I gotta go to sleep straight away so I can get to work again at 2AM for a night shift... good times...
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Last edited by Kepulix at May 22, 2011,
Quote by Deplorable

I wish I could get some people to help me fire one of my professors. She has to be the worst professor I have ever encountered. Yeah I remember a trip in my field methods class ended by the end of the day in a lake taking core samples at some very low temperatures, we were just trying not to fall into the lake.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Twas a good weekend indeed, an Of Montreal concert and then good ol' drunken in and out at a party, now time to study for exams.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Weekend sucked, end of

Finally getting my car tomorrow though

Will post pics of me headbanging to bestial fukk music at the red light with poseurs staring
Philosophy > Life
Last edited by MoogleRancha at May 22, 2011,
Awesome. My Dad drives a Cavalier.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Cavs are chick cars. Shitty Chevy 4banger, would rather walk.

Deady, I was unaware you actually liked Death. What albums you dig?
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Nice motor Matt, well wear.

Anyone watching Louis Theroux in Miami Jail? Bit underwhelmed by it, to be honest. I mean its not bad at all, just I found him much more interesting when he was interviewing swingers and neo nazis, haha.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by progbass

Essentially yes, but it still gets good gas mileage. My main problem with cavies is that 6 foot plus people don't fit in the back seat. And my dad's cavalier has manual windows/locks which is annoying.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Quote by progbass

The only one that ever truely impressed me was Human. All the rest had some good songs, but none were as good as the stuff on that album.

I hate even thinking about them these days. Extreme fanboyism around you does that.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Human is still my favourite. Kicks arse.

I'm happy knowing that the semester will soon draw to a clsoe, though I shouldn't get too excited, I have a fair few assesments left.
I've never heard Human. SBG and Leprosy usually have me pretty content, the only other one I am familiar with is Spiritual Healing which is not as good.
Quote by beadhangingOne
My gangsta asian friend put Death on whilst we were getting the bus back from town at 5 in the morning last night/this morning/yesterday morning/fuck knows. I was mighty proud of him.

EDIT: Pakistani asian, to clarify.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Death's early stuff is great, not a fan of their later works. Too much technical wank for me.
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
I like pretty much the whole Death spectrum.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
I like pretty much the whole Death spectrum.

Word. I started with Symbolic and jumped around from there, and all of it was great. So great. I am the Death fanboy. I missed out on the reissue of Scream Bloody Gore that was on HHR and I stabbed myself so the pain was lessened.

Crystal mountain is nothing short of a perennial quest.
I urge everyone to go to Hells Headbangers and pick up Naked Whipper's Painstreaks.

EDIT: Also, pick up Homopolice - Assfucker because I'm immature and it's hilarious.
Last edited by severed-metal at May 22, 2011,
Quote by illuminatiano
Twas a good weekend indeed, an Of Montreal concert and then good ol' drunken in and out at a party, now time to study for exams.

Die, hipster.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Die, hipster.

That word has long lost its meaning, but I'm guessing your weekend must have been quite lackluster in order to start calling people names here and there. Although I must say there were quite a good number of actual hipsters at the of montreal show, standing there motionlessly sipping their pbr, silently judging the band and the other people in the crowd. In order to combat these lifeless fucks I danced the night away inebriated in my teletubby costume. You ought to be ashamed of your false preconceptions.

Now I must go study more economics
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Last edited by illuminatiano at May 22, 2011,
I had a friend who went to that show. I had forgot about it until the day of the show.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by severed-metal

Crystal mountain is nothing short of a perennial quest.

wow...

anyways, I used to have symbolic on vinyl, sounded nice.
I've never really been much of a Death fan. Their stuff isn't bad, but I've just always felt that the other death metal bands from that era were better.
Quote by severed-metal
I urge everyone to go to Hells Headbangers and pick up Naked Whipper's Painstreaks.

You're welcome.

Gentleman, who I care about on a deep bosom level, fill me in on what has happened in UG.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Belated thank you.

Quote by Scourge441
I've never really been much of a Death fan. Their stuff isn't bad, but I've just always felt that the other death metal bands from that era were better.

I'd agree with you if I wasn't such a shameless fanboy.