I wasn't sure where to put this thread, so my apologies if this isn't the correct place. I don't have much experience with guitar maintenance and was wondering how you clean a fretboard. Do you use a certain cloth, oil or something? And could someone recommend a few products I could use to do this?

-If it matters my fretboard is made of rosewood.

Thank you.
Fretboard does matter. I use lemon oil to clean and oil. Then I use a microfiber cloth and scrub the fret board after letting the oil soak about ten minutes. Then I reapply the lemon oil and let sit then just wipe off the excess. Works really well for me.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
It depends on what the board is made of. Maple and ebony you really need to do nothing. Rosewood you can apply lemon oil,linseed oil or one of the fretboard conditioners that are out there. But, there have been many guitars where nothing is applied and they are just fine decades down the road. If you decide to use one of these concoctions use them sparingly. Do not drown the thing or do it every day as it can actually soften the wood over time if over used.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
Quote by Bhaok
It depends on what the board is made of. Maple and ebony you really need to do nothing. Rosewood you can apply lemon oil,linseed oil or one of the fretboard conditioners that are out there. But, there have been many guitars where nothing is applied and they are just fine decades down the road. If you decide to use one of these concoctions use them sparingly. Do not drown the thing or do it every day as it can actually soften the wood over time if over used.

Yeah sorry forgot to mention not to do it a lot. I do it like every other string change.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans