Page 1 of 3
I once almost killed myself because of you.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I almost drowned as a kid once. It was weird cause I didn't really feel anything, no pain, nothing.
STಠ_ಠ
I got chased by a big-ass goat on a farm when I was 8 years old.
That Fücker almost killed me. I jumped like a cat over the fence, head first, landed on my face and was paler then any emo/goth you have ever seen.

When I got back to that farm, 1 year later, we had a nice BBQ...
Yeah.

Almost had my legs chewed off on a conveyor belt.

Almost got stabbed.

Almost crashed my car at 190kph (The limit is 100)

Came within 2 inches of smashing my head off concrete by falling backwards.
RIP Tom Searle.
i played chess with death once.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I live in manchester. Going to town is a near death experience every time a hooded guy walks past you.

In all honesty, I had a bad reaction to my first Infliximab infusion, making me delusional and tachychardic, and I thought I was going to die. Ish.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by G.Krizzel
I got chased by a big-ass goat on a farm when I was 8 years old.
That Fücker almost killed me. I jumped like a cat over the fence, head first, landed on my face and was paler then any emo/goth you have ever seen.

When I got back to that farm, 1 year later, we had a nice BBQ...

i had an out of body experience due to ingesting a large amount of dissociatives once, does that count?

i nearly drowned in my swimming pool when i was a kid. it was an above ground 4' pool. i could walk with my nose and mouth just out of the water if i stood on my tippy toes. well i was doing that, then stepped into a divet on the bottom where it got deeper and fell under the water, gulping in a large swallow of water in the process. i just kinda floated there, stunned almost. it was really peaceful and serene. it didnt even occur to me to try to swim or get to the edge or something. i just stayed there watching the light of the sun refract through the water.

then my mom grabbed me by the arm and pulled up to the edge. then she yelled at me for not trying to swim to the edge.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
about five seconds ago I was almost bored to death by a UG thread
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
i got hit by a car when i was riding my bicycle, guy ran off, people drove by and didnt help. one old lady slowed down her giant and SUV and yelled out "YOU SHOULD CALL THE COPS!" while i lay there on the floor

the general american public really sucks sometimes
/rant
One time I wrote the most awesome song in the world to save my soul from the devil but I couldn't remember the awesome song so I wrote another song about me writing the most awesome song ever.
Almost drowned at least 3 times now. Still refuse to learn how to swim, I have a mild phobia of pools/the sea.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by fuzzpedal
One time I wrote the most awesome song in the world to save my soul from the devil but I couldn't remember the awesome song so I wrote another song about me writing the most awesome song ever.

i went into anaphylactic shock after a bee sting and my windpipe swelled til i could barely breath. ironic that im allergic to bee stings and my dad is a beekeeper
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
No but I've had coffee with cigarettes on many occasions. Does this count?
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
I can't remember anything, but I was run over by a car at (reportedly) 90KMH while utterly pissed.

Luckily, I didn't suffer anything too serious, and was only hospitalised later for fat embolisms in my brain due to a fractured hipbone (I broke my knee and elbow too). And I have some nifty scars on my face.
Quote by laid-to-waste
i just realized

mustaches are like beards for noses

0_o
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
Quote by laid-to-waste
i just realized

mustaches are like beards for noses

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I fell backwards from a chair onto a elevated piece of metal. It gave me a huge bump in the back of my head, but I came close to hitting the edge of it. Would not have been pretty.

I've collapsed a lung.

Nearly drowned.
pinga
Quote by Andrea55
I almost drowned as a kid once. It was weird cause I didn't really feel anything, no pain, nothing.

I had a similar experience. I went to the beach with my family for a day, and me and my brother went out swimming. My dad said he'd be out there soon, and told us to stay in line with some building behind them or something. I guess the current was really strong that day because we kept getting pushed to the side without noticing, and soon we were pretty far out and away from all the other people. The waves were getting really big and we had just noticed how far off we were. About then this giant-ass wave came over me and the next thing I know my ass is on the floor of the bay. I remember looking up and seeing the light glimmer through the water, you know what that looks like, and feeling absolutely calm and at peace. I realized something was wrong but didn't do shit, just kinda laid there. Somehow I ended up above the water, gasping for air. Then I think my dad came over freaking the fuck out because apparentlyhe had been swimming everywhere screaming our names, thinking we had actually drowned and was just about to go back to the shore to have people help find our bodies before he spotted us
Quote by MH400
Yeah.

Almost got stabbed.

Do i dare ask how?

Why? I mean, i go over the speed limit all the time, going 90 in 60 zones, 110 in 80 zones. 60+ in 40 zones. And really late at night, no matter where i am, i stay above 80. But 190?

Quote by slashermaster
FFFFFAAAAAKKKKKEEEEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=karCSb8RTvE

This movie might be better
Last edited by maiden03 at May 18, 2011,
Quote by MH400
Yeah.

Almost got stabbed.

omg ur lyk so dangerus
Quote by maiden03
Do i dare ask how?

Why? I mean, i go over the speed limit all the time, going 90 in 60 zones, 110 in 80 zones. 60+ in 40 zones. And really late at night, no matter where i am, i stay above 80. But 190?

How? I was at the Aqualandia waterpark in Jesolo, Italy.

I went on one of the big rides (Next to the almost vertical one). The whole ride is in a dark tunnel. halfway down, you come to a stop on a conveyor belt. Eventually, it takes you a few feet and tips you over the edge. I didnt know this....

I got out and started to push. lol. I was 15, and I just thought we were stuck. Then we started moving and I saw light start appearing from the edge. I had to jump back in as fast as I could.

I later found out that theres gears and stuff down the sides....

and 190? Yeah. Fast car. Was having some fun. lol The 4AGE engines are fun.

Quote by blake1221
omg ur lyk so dangerus

omg not realli, iym jus' sayin the closest iyve come 2 death
RIP Tom Searle.
I did not have tea with death, I did however have a smoke and a flapjack with him.

(Invalid img)

OT: I was electrocuted once by sticking some copper wires into an electrical outlet. Breaker tripped and I did not die due to 110/120 V coursing through me for some time.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Last edited by rock.freak667 at May 18, 2011,
Quote by GS LEAD 5

Megadeth fan I presume?

yes, but not enough to understand that reference sadly ):
Quote by laid-to-waste
yes, but not enough to understand that reference sadly ):

That was a Tenacious D reference, not Megadeth.
Quote by MH400
omg not realli, iym jus' sayin the closest iyve come 2 death

no realli u r. id b lyk soooo scared of all of dat stuff. do u sk8 2?
Quote by blake1221
no realli u r. id b lyk soooo scared of all of dat stuff. do u sk8 2?

Funnily enough, I do skate.

Although I'm 19 and Study Accounting, Law and Management at University.

I'm not some angsty child.
RIP Tom Searle.
Almost being flung overboard, nearly got stung by a lionfish (fatal), eaten by a shark (fatal), been boarded by shady colombians with guns, almost got run over by a boat a few times when swimming...

O_O

I just now realised how many times i've almost died.

I forgot how to play guitar. Q_Q
Quote by fuzzpedal
That was a Tenacious D reference, not Megadeth.

oh, i getcha.

although i was talking about the illuminati, but works that way too.
Page 1 of 3