Hi! i was wondering if anyone knows if an Ibanez RG4EXQM1 is a good guitar. I'm think of buying one but I want to get some insight! Thanks
I have the RG4EXFM1 and the QM1 is just the quilted maple version, and yeah it's a great guitar. I would suggest changing the pickups if it's gonna be your main guitar, the pickups are good but you might want to depending on the style you're looking to play.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
It's a pretty solid guitar. The trem is an Edge III so you can't really abuse it and expect it to stay in tune. The pick ups may need to be replaced depending on whether you like them cause some people like them, some don't. Other then that's it's a beautiful guitar
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
I swear all I do anymore is go on threads like this and plug the older, MIJ Ibanezes.

For $450, you can get yourself an Ibanez that's miles ahead of that one.

I got my RG570 for about $400 after tax from Guitar Center. Near-mint condition.

Made in Japan
Original Edge bridge
V7/V8/S1 pickups (not the best but pretty decent)
Gotoh tuners
Overall just a lot better than a new Ibanez you'd get for that price.
Yeah look used, you'll definitely find some good deals. I got an S570B for $400 used, and it's getting some Dimarzios put in at this moment because the stock Ibanez pickups are terribad.
Quote by shredibanez24
I have the RG4EXFM1 and the QM1 is just the quilted maple version, and yeah it's a great guitar. I would suggest changing the pickups if it's gonna be your main guitar, the pickups are good but you might want to depending on the style you're looking to play.

What type of music do you play with it?