Hey guys,

Well I need some advice as to whether anyone knows what model of ibanez prestige this guitar is and how much its worth?
VERY MUCH APPRECIATED <3

http://i52.tinypic.com/2m4a7vr.png
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
Quote by Pac_man0123
I believe that's an RG2570EX.

Probably worth somewhere around $600-$800 depending on the condition.

£350 for ex-display model. worth it?

Also you are a godsend

Move along.

Quote by steve_muse
Quote by adj209
£350 for ex-display model. worth it?

Also you are a godsend

Assuming it's a display model that is in pretty good condition and hasn't been thrashed around the shop by a bunch of chavs who think they can play guitar, yes that's a pretty good deal.

350 GBP is about $570 USD, and like I said I would expect it to go anywhere from $600-$800.

It's hard to tell from the picture, but I'm fairly certain that one has the Edge Pro. Newer models were "updated" with Edge Zeros.

Honestly, any Prestige guitar for that price is better than the ridiculous prices they've been charging since the markup.
Quote by Pac_man0123
Assuming it's a display model that is in pretty good condition and hasn't been thrashed around the shop by a bunch of chavs who think they can play guitar, yes that's a pretty good deal.

350 GBP is about $570 USD, and like I said I would expect it to go anywhere from $600-$800.

It's hard to tell from the picture, but I'm fairly certain that one has the Edge Pro. Newer models were "updated" with Edge Zeros.

Honestly, any Prestige guitar for that price is better than the ridiculous prices they've been charging since the markup.

I agree. It's tempting to buy it. Although similarly theres an ex display Demmelition King V for £400.I imagine I could make a handsome profit from. Help me make my mind up!

https://www.go-dove.com/event-15465/Duck-Son-and-Pinker-Limited/lot-511/Jackson-Phil-Demmel-Signature-King-V-Electric-guitar

Move along.

Quote by steve_muse
That is a pretty good deal...

The Demmelition King V is marked down more than the Ibanez, but as you could probably tell by my sig I'm kind of an Ibanez guy.

If you think you can make it worth it to buy and resell the Jackson, go for it. I, personally, would probably just buy the Ibanez. Again, though, that's just me because I love Ibanez.
Oh definitely. I have a KE3 and it's a dream but it doesn't suit my hands too well. Ibanez neck's and fretboards are perfect for me as I have rather small hands.

I suppose the King V retails for £1000, resale would make me a bit of profit. Which I could hopefully fund for my Ibanez RG1527. As I can't shake off this 7-string GAS

Move along.

Quote by steve_muse