I'm hating it
39 21%
I'm lovin' it ocassionally
78 42%
I prefer KFC
18 10%
Voters: 184.
Page 1 of 5
There's an ONLY KFC Thread (also created by me >_<, unsurprisingly really as I'm the author of the "Post Pictures of Delicious Food" and "How do you like your steak" threads...

Annnnnnnnyway, I always get these food cravings whether it's healthy food or junk food. I've just finished watching this video and I can't remember the last time I ate a Big Mac...must have been years ago. I'm very tempted to buy one tomorrow. Dammit...junk food withdrawal symptoms. I'm not going to lie and feel ashamed about it - a good dose of junk food once in a while is good. I have no idea why people pretend they don't like that stuff once in a while.

Discuss
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at May 19, 2011,
I see you like the fast foods.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I like it in moderation but after I eat it I'm like "why the fuck did I do that"
cat
MCDonalds snack wrap crispy + 2small cheese burgers + medium fries = :3
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
why the **** are they spending 1 billion dollars to renovate every store they have into a starbucks
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I only eat that sorta junk food when I'm wasted outta my brain box. So I genuinely don't clearly remember my last McDonalds visit hah.
i don't eat
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Amazing when drunk, tastes like liquid gold pouring down your throat and making you all warm and fuzzy. I think that's just the cholesterol though.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Love the Shamrock Shake and if they still made the deep fried apple and cherry (and pumpkin at Thanksgiving) I would be there all the time.

Also miss the strawberry sundae and the half chocolate/vanilla shakes (they can't do them due to how the machines work now).

McDLT, McLean Deluxe, etc... all good.
That shit is delicious goddamn but I only have it once every few months for my own health, usually after shows or something when I need food immediately to avoid certain death.
I like junk food just not McDonalds. I can eat their chicken sandwiches but:

-their burgers make me feel anxious afterwards (can't explain it)
-Their Sausage McMuffins give me the shits
-Their pancakes give me stomach aches.

I'm more of a Wendy's guy
Last edited by metaldud536 at May 18, 2011,
McNuggets are the best thing there ever, and on the rare occasions I actually go to a McD's, I get the Nuggets.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
If I go fast food, it's gotta be Jack in the Box or Taco Bell...

Although, when they had the 2 Big Mac for $3 deal here, I once ate 2 Big Macs, a 10 pc McNugget, 2 Hot n Spicy chickens, a large fries, large sweet tea, and a medium chocolate milkshake.

Sweet Jesus, that was a good Canadian thanksgiving...
Fast food is disgusting, and you're probably going to die from having a heart attack.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by metaldud536
I like junk food just not McDonalds. I can eat their chicken sandwiches but:

-their burgers make me feel anxious afterwards (can't explain it)
-Their Sausage McMuffins give me the shits
-Their pancakes give me stomach aches.

I'm more of a Wendy's guy

God damn, I haven't seen you in ages!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I hate their food. It sucks balls. Whenever I go, I can only eat McNuggets, and I question what I eat afterwards, everytime.

Their tea is good; the shamrock shakes are to die for.
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
The username. Who wants to be known as the poop kid? That's like the kid that poops in the urinal at school and everybody finds out about it.

Quote by Metallicaxp
This, this right here is the correct option.
The only way that I can eat anything from McDonalds is if I drench it in sweet and sour sauce

Shit tastes horrible without it
The only thing I can say that I like about McDonald's is their Sundaes and the McFlurries. I don't go there to eat anything. I can't remember the last time I went there and had food, but it all tastes like rubber anyways so maybe that's why I forgot, lol.
McDicks is always an inferior option. It's a last resort, when you have no other possible way of obtaining food.
Quote by tortilla
i don't eat

HOLY ****, YOU'RE A PLANT!!!

McDonald's is okay. i guess. for fast food or whatever. i'm off to the plant proof shelter.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I don't eat there often, but when the food is good it's really, really, really ****ing good. But when it's bad it's terrible.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Fast food is disgusting, and you're probably going to die from having a heart attack.

Nick Cave is a horrible musician and you're probably going to die from listening to horrible music.

trollface.jpg

OT: MCDONALDS IS DEEEELIIICIOOOUSSS
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by element4433
when the food is good

What is this, I don't even...
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Primus2112
Nick Cave is a horrible musician and you're probably going to die from listening to horrible music.

trollface.jpg

You listen to rush, so you have no room to talk about terrible music.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
You listen to rush, so you have no room to talk about terrible music.

sorry, whut

Nick Cave is just like "E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E"

I like simple music too, but god damn...
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
sorry, whut

Nick Cave is just like "E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E"

You're just jealous because he makes better music with E than rush does with all of their technical shit.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
What is this, I don't even...
We get it. You don't like things.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I don't like McDonalds. Great ice cream though.
I prefer KFC because of the free wi-fi.

Quote by Primus2112
sorry, whut

Nick Cave makes better music with the E chord than anyone else, cus he knows that E is the best chord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeCe32m_byU

This is a better solo than anything in Rush.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at May 18, 2011,
Quote by element4433
We get it. You don't like things.

No I don't, but that's not the point. I've never had good food at McDonalds. It's always a greasy nasty looking piece of shit that I end up getting when I go there.
Quote by L2112Lif
Page 1 of 5