So pit I have a speech to give in my enviromental science class about what I would do if I was in charge of the world. I have to address:
1. scienctific concepts and how the will further be developed and used
2. areas of controversy like growing of genetically altered food
3. China, who apprently is not happy that I am president, and are worried I will affect their land

I'll be honest....I'm graduating in two weeks and I soooo lazy I'm just trying to get by, so If you could offer just a little help, it would be appreciated.

tl;dr What issues do I address as President regarding scientific concepts.
Female world domination.

EDIT;

Excuse me.

Lesbian world domination.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Anyone who says "could care less" will be executed by paper.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
First, Mr. sXe, if you were President of the world, how would you handle drugs? They're scary, you know. /Obligatory taunt

Second, do you know of any controversies? If so, post individuals topics about them in the Pit. Observe the debates. Form your own opinion. ??? Profit.
i don't know why i feel so dry
1. All scientific and technological advances will be a result of military research/development
2. Fund all of them
3. Validate their fears
You should portray yourself as the biggest dick to ever rule anything. Damn right China, you're ****ed.
That is a small post. There is no need for a tl;dr.

Anyways, I don't see why you're having trouble with this. It's asking what you would do. Are we supposed to tell you what you would do? Because I don't even know you
Start outsourcing manufacturing to Africa instead of China. Turn Wales into farmland to grow biofuel. Kill the youngest child in every family and use their bodies for stem cell research. Deliver genetically modified food to the hungry via air drop, so that it goes directly to the people in need, not to their oppressive governments. Nuke Singapore and North Korea. If anyone objects, they can fuck off, cos you're the President of the World™, bitch.

That's what I'd do.
honestly, I would go on a rant about how I'd commit mass genocide of the people as they are the root of most of the earth's problems. If you can make a relevant argument with the claim, she has too take it. Since you're about to graduate, I'd do it to troll her.him
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
two words: nukes
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
Id have every nation have their citizens take a vote on controversial issues. The vote is made the law for the next 2 years. Every 2 years have them repeat the election to reflect changing opinions in the country. For example have everyone vote on yes or no to abortions and if the majority say no to abortions than ban it for two years.
Quote by guitarpatrick66
Id have every nation have their citizens take a vote on controversial issues. The vote is made the law for the next 2 years. Every 2 years have them repeat the election to reflect changing opinions in the country. For example have everyone vote on yes or no to abortions and if the majority say no to abortions than ban it for two years.

um, **** that. Who gives anyone else the right to tell me what I can and can't do with that one night stand's body from a month or two ago?
But people are what they wanna be
They're not lemmings to the sea
Maybe it's time you looked at yourself
Stop blaming life on someone else

R.I.P JIMMY "THE REV" SULLIVAN
Quote by sXe170
So pit I have a speech to give in my enviromental science class about what I would do if I was in charge of the world. I have to address:
1. scienctific concepts and how the will further be developed and used
2. areas of controversy like growing of genetically altered food
3. China, who apprently is not happy that I am president, and are worried I will affect their land

I'll be honest....I'm graduating in two weeks and I soooo lazy I'm just trying to get by, so If you could offer just a little help, it would be appreciated.

tl;dr What issues do I address as President regarding scientific concepts.

If you are the president of the world, then that assumes all of the nations of the world have united under a single flag, a single government, your government. If this is not the case, by what means are you leading the world? Because this factor has an enormous impact on what decisions you can or will make.

If all of the nations are united under a single flag, and yet China has decided to remain it's own nation, under its own jurisdiction, you don't necessarily rule the world then. Actually, about two-billion people and the third largest country in the world is not under your rule. Therefore, China is a legitimate threat to your rule, and how you deal with them will have a considerable affect on what you can decide in regards to your other dilemmas.

Being the leader of the world, however, that means you have an enormous pool of resources to pull from. You can bring together the greatest minds of the world under a single organization, without the limitations of budget, law, or resources, and spark a technological advancement of epic proportions. Without the aforementioned limitations, your assembly of great minds will in a short period of time give you technological supremacy over China (and indeed any nation that exists as we know it now).

The controversy of genetically altered food will become irrelevant, as you will no doubt discover a means by which to build food from the atom up, and create a food replicator akin to those aboard the USS Enterprise from Star Trek: The Next Generation, ending world hunger. If this doesn't happen, the advent of space craft capable of housing hundreds of people and exploring interstellar space, will give the human race the opportunity to terraform and populate planets like Mars, an idea of which few will oppose. Even if they do, your plasma-weapon wielding super-human army will deal with them in short order. And China, if they still insist on opposing your rule.

With Mars colonized, the population on both Earth can be divided and distributed to farms, factories, and cities on the new world. From there on, you basically have yourself a slowly expanding galactic Empire, where modern day concerns exist only in history books. All you need to worry about at this point are angsty teenage rebels and the Borg.

tl;dr: Nuke China, make super army, colonize space, Galactic Empire.

Good luck!
plasma-weapon wielding super-human army will deal
QUOTE]

this guy know whats up man.
Warhammer 40k style ftw!
Last edited by xStIcKsxStOnEd at May 19, 2011,
Quote by sashki
Start outsourcing manufacturing to Africa instead of China. Turn Wales into farmland to grow biofuel. Kill the youngest child in every family and use their bodies for stem cell research. Deliver genetically modified food to the hungry via air drop, so that it goes directly to the people in need, not to their oppressive governments. Nuke Singapore and North Korea. If anyone objects, they can fuck off, cos you're the President of the World™, bitch.

That's what I'd do.

This.
I'd resign.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by sXe170
So pit I have a speech to give in my enviromental science class about what I would do if I was in charge of the world.

1. remove cap and trade
2. deregulate oil manufacturing
3. 85% tax subsidies to companies who outsource manufacturing jobs to China
4. designate Singapore as the official disposal and landfill center of the world
5. ban progress and usage of green technology
6. laugh evilly

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
To remake the world. It's the only way, man.

Also, at the end, say 'In conclusion, what I want to do is to create a New World Order', and wink.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17