I am looking for a new bass and remember liking a Warwick that i tried a while ago. Would the Rockbass line that Warwick puts out be any good or should i keep saving for an actual warwick?
Bassist/Vocalist-Visceral Violation
Mesa-Boogie Big Block 750/SWR Megoliath
Warwick Corvette
they will be good quality. but they will not be a Warwick. here's why- Warwicks use very unusual woods to make their instruments, with unique (and quite sexual) sounds. They probably have much better electronics and and pickups (on the cheaper ones).

But, if you want a Warwick, save for what you want. do you remember what model it was? what color the neck was?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
don't remember the exact model, think it was a Corvette. It had a flat black finish that you could feel the grain on and i think it was an all maple neck.
Warwick Corvette
Quote by joey-only
don't remember the exact model, think it was a Corvette. It had a flat black finish that you could feel the grain on and i think it was an all maple neck.

flat black? I always preferred the red.

but I think a rockbass will suffice- unless you're willing to go the whole ham. really would be worth it, if you have a working bass right now.

better than spending your vette fund every 3 months on diapers.
/poorme

(I truly love my daughter, wouldn't give her up for anything.)
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard

Thanks for the info man, i just have a shitty job and gear funds often become gas funds. Would you know how the 5 string necks would compare to something like an SR505, which i'm also looking into as an option.
Warwick Corvette
rockbass aren't bad to play. the only experience i have is of the head snapping just as i was about to go on stage. i can get a picture if you like. but they are nice to play in my opinion. well, my vampyre was
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by joey-only
Thanks for the info man, i just have a shitty job and gear funds often become gas funds. Would you know how the 5 string necks would compare to something like an SR505, which i'm also looking into as an option.

yes- way better sounding.

I like me a good Ibby but they just don't compare. not enough balls.
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by the humanity

better than spending your vette fund every 3 months on diapers.
/poorme

(I truly love my daughter, wouldn't give her up for anything.)

Why not just use washable diapers? People still do it.

SR505s suck balls imo. But there's plenty of people who love them I guess. Can't do the string spacing on them. 16.5mm is retarded and give me MECs over Korean Bartolinis any day of the week.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by consecutive e
Why not just use washable diapers? People still do it.

ever stab your kid in the hip with a clothespin?
/conversation
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Surely you'd have steady hands from all the bassing.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB